Posts by: wvrealman

• wvrealman Dating Profile
    wvrealman OP Buckhannon, West Virginia, USA
    Sep 24, 2022 4:34 PM UTC
    WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN JUST TO NEVER SIGN IN AGAIN

Quote:
    I DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE JOIN A SITE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND THEN NEVER SEEM TO COME BACK. THIS SITE IS GOING NO WHERE IN MY OPINION, FOR ANY WOMEN WHO ARE NEAR ME HAVEN'T SIGNED IN OVER 3 MONTHS, SO FREE OR NOT , THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING DONE HERE OR THIS SITE IS TOAST

ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS

Quote:

First, get your keyboard's Caps Lock key fixed or replaced. Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Second, this isn't a very well known site. I found it, set up my profile then forgot about it until I was cleaning out my bookmarks. Now, I just go and play the games until I get sleepy and go to bed.:slee[p

My keyboard works fine , so I don't think I need you to tell me to get it fixed , I am still trying to figure out what you said about joining and then forgeting about it, and now you just play games and sleep, so what are you saying that you don't come here much

Edited: Sep 24, 2022 9:28 PM UTC
    Apr 28, 2022 11:16 PM UTC
    WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN JUST TO NEVER SIGN IN AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE JOIN A SITE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND THEN NEVER SEEM TO COME BACK. THIS SITE IS GOING NO WHERE IN MY OPINION, FOR ANY WOMEN WHO ARE NEAR ME HAVEN'T SIGNED IN OVER 3 MONTHS, SO FREE OR NOT , THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING DONE HERE OR THIS SITE IS TOAST

ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS
    Apr 15, 2022 10:10 PM UTC
    AS WOMEN OF THE WORLDCAN YOU GUIDE ME INTO THE WAYS OF GETTING A WOMAN, FOR GIRL FRIEND OR JUST A COMPANION, AM 78 WAS MARRIED 49 YRS WIDOWED 8 YRS, CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE ONE WHO DOESN'T WANT A CARD BEFORE WE EVEN MEET, I AM NOT A SUGAR DADDY LIVE ON JUST SOCIAL SECURITY , I HAVE ENOUGH TO ENJOY LIFE BUT I AM NOT RICH BY ANY MEANS, LIVE ALONE, A 1 WOMAN MAN WHEN I HAVE A WOMAN , HAD A WOMAN FOR OVER A YEAR TILL LAST APRIL, LONG STORY AND NOBODIES BUISNESS
    Apr 15, 2022 9:55 PM UTC
    IS THERE ANY WOMEN IN THE BUCKHANNON, WEST VIRGINIA AREA who would like to meet and order mam 78, to have some adult fun and see where it leads, Asswag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    wvrealman Buckhannon, West Virginia, USA
    Apr 14, 2022 5:55 PM UTC
    So ask something....

Quote:
    This is the "Ask a Guy" section.
    I'm a guy,...ask me something.

the same reason younger women want older men, more loving and know how to treat younger boys and girls
    Apr 13, 2022 10:14 PM UTC
    WOMEN IN BUCKHANNON , WEST VIRGINIA IS THERE NOT ONE WOMAN IN MY AREA THAT WANTS A RELATIONSHIP OR A f*ck BUDDY, WITH OUT PLAYING GAMES, I TAKE CARE OF MY WOMAN AND I DON'T CHEAT, SO IF YOU WANT TO COME SPEND SOME TIME, SEE WHERE IT LEADS THEN LET ME KNOW OK, WE ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER