WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN JUST TO NEVER SIGN IN AGAIN (10)

Post Comment
  • wvrealman Dating Profile
    wvrealman OP 6 Posts Buckhannon, West Virginia, USA
    Apr 28, 2022 11:16 PM UTC
    I DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE JOIN A SITE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND THEN NEVER SEEM TO COME BACK. THIS SITE IS GOING NO WHERE IN MY OPINION, FOR ANY WOMEN WHO ARE NEAR ME HAVEN'T SIGNED IN OVER 3 MONTHS, SO FREE OR NOT , THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING DONE HERE OR THIS SITE IS TOAST

ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Sayless 22 Posts Lawndale, California, USA
    Apr 29, 2022 5:09 AM UTC
    How do you know those women didn't meet someone and don't go on the site anymore unless that relationship ends and they need to find another.. if you met someone and it was working out would you keep looking?
  • Mi3hael Dating Profile
    May 6, 2022 12:55 AM UTC
    I figure enough people probably do not know about the letshangout.com site and we just need more people to talk about it openly. People forget that without exposure sometimes good free websites are forgotten about and some people are not good with keeping track of passwords unfortunately or just lose hope because not enough people frequent the site enough.
  • JoyfulJolene Dating Profile
    Sep 20, 2022 12:15 AM UTC

Quote:
    I DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE JOIN A SITE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND THEN NEVER SEEM TO COME BACK. THIS SITE IS GOING NO WHERE IN MY OPINION, FOR ANY WOMEN WHO ARE NEAR ME HAVEN'T SIGNED IN OVER 3 MONTHS, SO FREE OR NOT , THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING DONE HERE OR THIS SITE IS TOAST
    ]ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS

I agree with you! I scrolled thru the Men and there were several who have NOT logged into their accounts in over 3+ months. It's ridiculous. These profiles are taking up space needlessly!
    Seriously, this Hangout site needs to institute a method whereby they eliminate any Users who have not accessed their accounts in that length of time. It creates disillusionment among the serious Users when they see a Profile they like, only to discover that the person hasn't logged into their account in several months. It gives us false hope of finding someone. Is that fair? I mean, come on - we are all adults (or supposedly anyway) - take responsibility.
    As far as any suggestions ... we cannot solve it! The Hangout administration needs to solve it!

• JoyfulJolene Dating Profile
    Sep 20, 2022 12:30 AM UTC

Quote:
    How do you know those women didn't meet someone and don't go on the site anymore unless that relationship ends and they need to find another.. if you met someone and it was working out would you keep looking?

This is where RESPONSIBILITY comes in on their part. On the website you have the choice to 'HIDE' your Profile whereby users cannot see you because your profile is hidden. You also have the choice to 'UNHIDE' your profile at any given time and become active again by simply "editing" your profile. I know because I have done it myself. So that's the solution. They need to use this site the way it is meant to be used. This is not rocket science after all.

• ReadyToHaveFun71 Dating Profile
    ReadyToHaveFun71 10 Posts Olympia, Washington, USA
    Sep 20, 2022 1:40 AM UTC

Quote:

First, get your keyboard's Caps Lock key fixed or replaced. Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Second, this isn't a very well known site. I found it, set up my profile then forgot about it until I was cleaning out my bookmarks. Now, I just go and play the games until I get sleepy and go to bed.Sleep1 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • wvrealman Dating Profile
    wvrealman OP 6 Posts Buckhannon, West Virginia, USA
    Sep 24, 2022 4:34 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

First, get your keyboard's Caps Lock key fixed or replaced. Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Second, this isn't a very well known site. I found it, set up my profile then forgot about it until I was cleaning out my bookmarks. Now, I just go and play the games until I get sleepy and go to bed.:slee[p

My keyboard works fine , so I don't think I need you to tell me to get it fixed , I am still trying to figure out what you said about joining and then forgeting about it, and now you just play games and sleep, so what are you saying that you don't come here much

Edited: Sep 24, 2022 9:28 PM UTC
  • Schlank Dating Profile
    Sep 25, 2022 2:20 AM UTC

Quote:

Looks like ghost town with " Users" in this area also. Perhaps there is no sense of urgency. As in a site that charges a fee. In that case members may have an improved participation because in this case there may be a monthly time limit
    to participate before the next monthly subscription fee. Maybe an automatic after six weeks of no activity, they could hide your profile (not deleted), this way other users would not see those profiles until they become active again. Also more users are still needed. What do you think?
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Dec 25, 2022 5:23 AM UTC
    Has it ever occurred to any of you that maybe these people on here aren't people at all..? Most sites we are now only just discovering, use an informational gathering tool called "Bots" (fake people who don't really exist, other than to collect personal data on you). After purposely making a couple of forum posts, & responding to a few more...l came to notice a strange similarity: Crickets...(as in, no responses at all!) ...in other words, for the most part l'm invisible. So l decided to test my theory...by sending a message TO MYSELF. ...It never arrived. And, there is a red tag in my activity's inbox section...constantly telling me l have a msg. (that isn't there) ~ a ghost. ln fact, you probably won't even be able to see this! (& if l do get a reply,,,it will be from - A "BOT") ~ Test it yourself! SOMETHING TO PONDER. JUST SAYIN'Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Photo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • BluePersephone Dating Profile
    BluePersephone 1 Post Flint, Michigan, USA
    Apr 4, 2023 2:44 AM UTC
    I just joined recently and I was so literally turned off by the guys who "just want a hole".
    Yeah, that is why we are all here, but do you have to be so bold with the p*nis pictures.
    Guys, do yourself a favor and keep it in your pants. I don't want to see that thing until I tell you to take off your pants.
    I know why I signed up, because I am looking for someone who doesn't gross me out!!
    Unfortunately, there's about a thousand guys who gross me out, for every one that I can take seriously.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
9 Comments
Created: Apr 28, 2022 11:16 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 4, 2023 2:44 AM UTC
Last Liked: Jan 25, 2024 1:40 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search