Posts by: Squeaker

• Squeaker Dating Profile
    Squeaker North Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Jul 3, 2023 6:31 PM UTC
    Seeking A PNP Buddy You'll probably delete this but i got hard reading your profile and I would love to PNP with you when I get to FL this winter. I dont have any rf campground sites booked yet so I'm not sure when I'll be closest to Lady of Lake but you can bet that if you are still looking, I'm going to be in your area and I'd love to hang out, get high af with you, hopefully add lots of dirty talk to hopefully your great stories of past encounters. I looked it up just to see if a diversion would make sense; 600 miles ; 9hrs from Knoxville. It it were half that, I'd declare a road trip and ask you when would work best for you.
    Just in case you'd be interested in staying in touch, lol, after you delete my msg here's some contact info.
    Snap: DammitDon
  • Squeaker Dating Profile
    Squeaker North Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Sep 17, 2022 7:41 AM UTC
    RVLoneEagle seeks lady travel mate to share our "Bucket Lists"@Hypnotic_Ways
    Hello beautiful,

I've finished my logistics career and have an empty nest since my granddaughter moved out (in preparation for me to sell the house) I'm selling my house in Knoxville TN and plan on traveling in a RV/Toy Hauler, bringing my Harley and hoping to find an inflatable boat like the Zodiac. I'd love to have a party friendly travel buddy who's able to contribute to the fun and excitement. LMK if you're interested.