RVLoneEagle seeks lady travel mate to share our "Bucket Lists" (9)

Post Comment
  • RVLoneEagle Dating Profile
    RVLoneEagle OP 1 Post Diamondhead, Mississippi, USA
    Feb 19, 2021 2:49 PM UTC
    Hoping to share some RV off the Interstate cultural sites with a story behind them. YouTube Search "Santuario de Chimayo " as a example of mine to share together..or what are some of yours???
    Along the way, I need help in creating a YouTube RV Travel Channel with episodes of these trips and stories of cultural interest. Some may be of Navajo Indian Cultural beliefs, from interviewing elders... some may be of Gulf oyster men on boats out of Apalachicola, Fl. We'll choose some really exciting end destinations!
    The RV is a wonderful way of forming a meaningful friendship of shared memories together.This excellently designed Winnebago with expanding slide outs offers all the comforts of home, including two privacy areas to do this in.
    Rather than "Sell my best qualities" I'd rather have them improve with your valued company, and support, in just being a better person for you... and others as we share the Best is Yet to Come! PLEASE, no Texting. I promise I will reply to written interest or calls, only, by exchanging e-mails, then phone numbers with respect for your privacy. Thx. Ben
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 13, 2021 9:19 PM UTC
    You seem like a lovely man.
    I hope you've found your mate,
    Or that you will soon!
  • Hypnotic_Ways Dating Profile
    Hypnotic_Ways 8 Posts East Toledo, Ohio, USA
    Jul 5, 2022 7:53 PM UTC
    are you still looking for a travel buddy? i am interested.: Wavey smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Dejay Dating Profile
    Dejay 2 Posts Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Jul 6, 2022 2:38 AM UTC
    Good luck, Ben on your journey and project. You are inspirational.
  • vern1965 Dating Profile
    Jul 28, 2022 8:11 PM UTC

Quote:
    are you still looking for a travel buddy? i am interested.: Wavey smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Hello I'll be down in your area for four weeks looking to have some fun while I'm there love blowing clouds let me know
  • Squeaker Dating Profile
    Squeaker 2 Posts North Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Sep 17, 2022 7:41 AM UTC
    @Hypnotic_Ways
    Hello beautiful,

I've finished my logistics career and have an empty nest since my granddaughter moved out (in preparation for me to sell the house) I'm selling my house in Knoxville TN and plan on traveling in a RV/Toy Hauler, bringing my Harley and hoping to find an inflatable boat like the Zodiac. I'd love to have a party friendly travel buddy who's able to contribute to the fun and excitement. LMK if you're interested.
  • WillabeeSanchez Dating Profile
    WillabeeSanchez 1 Post The Woodlands, Texas, USA
    Jan 17, 2023 2:42 PM UTC

Quote:

If your still looking I'm traveling right now. In my truck and RV. Could always enjoy some company and a good copilot for tunes. Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • AngD Dating Profile
    Jan 18, 2023 1:52 PM UTC

Hi, your post was very inspirational- you have a wonderful idea. I hope you get your travel partner. Completely genuine here to say if you end up near the Detroit area, I'd be happy to show you some sights. Good luck!

Quote:
    Hoping to share some RV off the Interstate cultural sites with a story behind them. YouTube Search "Santuario de Chimayo " as an example of mine to share together..or what are some of yours???
    Along the way, I need help in creating a YouTube RV Travel Channel with episodes of these trips and stories of cultural interest. Some may be of Navajo Indian Cultural beliefs, from interviewing elders... some may be of Gulf oyster men on boats out of Apalachicola, Fl. We'll choose some really exciting end destinations!
    The RV is a wonderful way of forming a meaningful friendship of shared memories together.This excellently designed Winnebago with expanding slide outs offers all the comforts of home, including two privacy areas to do this in.
    Rather than "Sell my best qualities" I'd rather have them improve with your valued company, and support, in just being a better person for you... and others as we share the Best is Yet to Come! PLEASE, no Texting. I promise I will reply to written interest or calls, only, by exchanging e-mails, then phone numbers with respect for your privacy. Thx. Ben

• Subsandy Dating Profile
    Subsandy 4 Posts Akron, Ohio, USA
    Sep 1, 2023 1:33 PM UTC

Quote:

I am interested as well
    Subsandy
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
8 Comments
Created: Feb 19, 2021 2:49 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Sep 1, 2023 1:33 PM UTC
Last Liked: Dec 18, 2023 9:40 PM UTC
Dislikes: 2 (2 Women, 0 Men)
Last Disliked: Jul 3, 2022 10:05 AM UTC
Share This Thread