Any Hairy muscle jockstrap daddies want to pnp with twink top? In Los Angeles? (2)

Post Comment
  • Twinkdaddy Dating Profile
    Twinkdaddy OP 5 Posts Los Angeles, California, USA
    Oct 30, 2019 9:36 PM UTC
    I can not host. Please be able to and I have the goodies. I'm into kissing and o*al guys with big pecs and of course footy socks and daddies in jockstraps. Hairy or smooth is fine and two daddy bottoms would be a dream I play safe and this is all new for me. Just got out 4 and half year relationship so I want to have fun. Any hot hairy or smooth. Muscular or beefy older bottom pnp daddies into pnp twink top ?
    #pnpdaddies #LosAngeles #twinktop #jockstrap #soccer and rugby socks #Spunfun

Edited: Oct 31, 2019 12:53 AM UTC
  • Twinkdaddy Dating Profile
    Twinkdaddy OP 5 Posts Los Angeles, California, USA
    Oct 31, 2019 3:42 AM UTC

Quote:
    I can not host. Please be able to and I have the goodies. I'm into kissing and o*al guys with big pecs and of course footy socks and daddies in jockstraps. Hairy or smooth is fine and two daddy bottoms would be a dream I play safe and this is all new for me. Just got out 4 and half year relationship so I want to have fun. Any hot hairy or smooth. Muscular or beefy older bottom pnp daddies into pnp twink top ?
    #pnpdaddies #LosAngeles #twinktop #jockstrap #soccer and rugby socks #Spunfun

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
1 Comments
Created: Oct 30, 2019 9:36 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Oct 31, 2019 3:42 AM UTC
Last Liked: Jun 16, 2020 12:29 PM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (0 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Jan 4, 2021 1:30 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search