Leaving site (3)

Post Comment
  • Hellraiser1357 Dating Profile
    Hellraiser1357 OP 14 Posts Somerton, England, United Kingdom
    Sep 5, 2023 4:43 PM UTC
    I'm leaving this site soon, it's crap, you can't talk to anyone as "members only respond to people in certain countries" is all you get when you try to talk to someone so what's the point in them being here, so due to this I'm leaving the site soon.
  • Paul46250 Dating Profile
    Paul46250 1 Post Crossville, Tennessee, USA
    Sep 6, 2023 3:18 PM UTC

Quote:
    I'm leaving this site soon, it's crap, you can't talk to anyone as "members only respond to people in certain countries" is all you get when you try to talk to someone so what's the point in them being here, so due to this I'm leaving the site soon.

You might be in the wrong site. Asking a woman to assist gaining citizenship is a whole other level than dating. I'm sure there are some who would take this on. Its like retail, you must be in front of the right customers.
  • NeedNewFriends Dating Profile
    Sep 13, 2023 2:55 AM UTC

Quote:

I hear you. Only good thing is, it's free. But you're right, pretty much sucks.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
Created: Sep 5, 2023 4:43 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Sep 13, 2023 2:55 AM UTC
Last Liked: Sep 13, 2023 2:54 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search