Over The Hill (3)

Post Comment
  • Chree Dating Profile
    Sep 25, 2023 10:17 PM UTC
    Once you get to be over 50, the world no longer looks the same. That's because age is more than a number, it's another way people can squeeze you out of the picture. Anyone who says age discrimination isn't a thing is full of it. This is a young person's world, and we're so infatuated with youth we'd actually sell our souls to get it. After 50 the dating scene is more of a geriatric meltdown than a scene. Unless of course you have money. This is the one exception because people will do anything, including bang an old man, for some hard cold cash. Otherwise good luck getting anybody to take you seriously. I guess there are always exceptions, but getting old is a b*tch. Because we as a society are so obsessed with the young, we have less and less time for the old. Better to just shove them into a home and forget about them. The arrogance of youth is everywhere. But you know what? f*ck them.
  • TedHarvey Dating Profile
    TedHarvey 1 Post Monroe, Wisconsin, USA
    Nov 30, 2023 10:40 AM UTC
    You have to set your boundries. I only consider mature women over 60. This ensure some compatibility and a reasonable chance of developing a working relationship.
    T.
  • shoshoneDiamond Dating Profile
    shoshoneDiamond 5 Posts Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
    Nov 30, 2023 2:26 PM UTC
    Hi I am an antique female an i have found a few really nice younger men in here that are interested in an old relic like me,,, it makes me feel younger an i do not mind being called a cougar woman,, we older females are more secure and thats possibly why these younger men go after us, I wasn't sure about dating a younger man , i felt like i was robbing the cradle, not anymore
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
by Chree
Created: Sep 25, 2023 10:17 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Nov 30, 2023 2:26 PM UTC
Last Liked: Feb 26, 2024 8:49 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search