married caregiver looking for a sex partner (2)

Post Comment
  • caveman Dating Profile
    caveman OP 4 Posts Eagan, Minnesota, USA
    Oct 11, 2023 7:04 AM UTC
    Hi I am new to this and don't know if I will meet anyone I have been married for 15 years my wife has been sick and bedridden for 10 of those years making her caregiver at night and she has a PCA during the day while I work, I am a very busy with working and taking care of all my life challenges working to pay for my home that is handicapped accessible for my to live at home instead of a nursing home.

• caveman Dating Profile
    caveman OP 4 Posts Eagan, Minnesota, USA
    Oct 11, 2023 7:23 AM UTC

Quote:
    Hi I am new to this and don't know if I will meet anyone I have been married for 15 years my wife has been sick and bedridden for 10 of those years making me her caregiver at night and she has a PCA during the day while I work, I am a very busy with working and taking care of all my wife with the daily challenges of working to pay for my home that is handicapped accessible for my wife to live at home instead of her living in a nursing home. Due to all my wife health issues, we haven't been able to be sexually intimate for over 10 years. I have to be honest I am a man and have missed a having a sex life and wish to find a friend to have a safe sex partner who is looking for the same thing I missed being able to perform o*al sex with a nice lady I am okay if it doesn't lead to full on course intercourse, I miss the sensual touch of a woman I am a lover of all women body shapes it is how the lady puts herself out there.

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
1 Comments
Created: Oct 11, 2023 7:04 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Oct 11, 2023 7:23 AM UTC
Last Liked: Nov 2, 2023 7:42 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search