Inside the ‘Strange Mix’ of Passengers on an All-Nude Cruise: ‘60% Unattractive’ - 👀🤔 (1)

Post Comment
  • Zero-Plus Dating Profile
    Mar 8, 2024 10:51 PM UTC
    https://nypost.com/2024/03/08/lifestyle/inside-the-strange-mix-of-passengers-on-an-all-nude-cruise-60-unattractive/
    A man who stripped down to set sail on a weeklong nude cruise is speaking out about his fellow flesh-flashing passengers.
    The 67-year-old, who has not disclosed his identity, took to Reddit to reveal he hit the high seas with his wife on a Bare Necessities cruise that departed from Tampa, Fla. and sailed around the Caribbean.
    “I just disembarked from a 2,000 person nude cruise,” the Redditor wrote. “Ask me anything.”
    Curious commenters quizzed the clothing-averse cruiser, with one asking how many passengers had hot bodies.
    “Cruises seem to be for people who like to eat and lie around, so there were a lot of large people,” the man admitted.
    “Also, most people don’t seem to be comfortable being nude in public until later in life so the crowd was older. I’d say 20% attractive, 20% average, 60% unattractive.”
    He added that a majority of the passengers were American, but noted that some also hailed from Europe and Australia.

^^(Curious commenters quizzed the clothing-averse cruiser, with one asking how many passengers had hot bodies.
    Bare Necessities Tour and Travel) -👍😁
    Meanwhile, the Redditor clarified that he was not on board a sex cruise and said it was not mandatory to be naked. He said most cruisers took a towel around the vessel to sit on for hygiene purposes.
    He also claimed passengers were required to cover up in the main dining room and specialty restaurants.
    “Many people dressed for night generally, after spending the day nude in the sun,” he explained. “So after 6pm, there was a strange mix of nude, normally dressed, and women dressed in sexy clothes, like see-through blouses.’
    Elsewhere, another commenter asked a hard-hitting question about boners.
    “Are they frowned upon or just accepted in this environment?” they quizzed.
    “In my experience, they almost never happen,” the man responded. “This cruise is very non-sexual, so a man would want to hide it somehow. Non-nudists think about this a lot more than nudists do”

(The Redditor clarified that he was not on board a sex cruise and said it was not mandatory to be naked.
    Bare Necessities Tour and Travel)
    The passenger isn’t the first to dish details about his experience on board a Bare Necessities cruise.
    Last year, Englishwoman Helen Berriman, 47, spoke out about hitting the high seas with her husband and 2,300 other nudists.
    “I used to struggle with body positivity and confidence, but now I am so different. My body is my vessel,” Berriman told Caters News Agency.
    “I used to equate nudity to sex and being objectified, but now my outlook has totally changed.” -👀🤔🌞😁
    FILED UNDER CRUISES NUDE NUDITY 3/8/24
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
0 Comments
Created: Mar 8, 2024 10:51 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 8, 2024 10:51 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search