Goodbye, Let's Hang Out... (3)

Post Comment
  • CigarDiva Dating Profile
    Apr 13, 2024 10:04 PM UTC
    Arriverderci. I have found my soulmate and am leaving LHO forever.

Edited: Apr 14, 2024 7:21 PM UTC
  • Uomo-Ubriaco Dating Profile
    Uomo-Ubriaco 349 Posts Woodbine Woods, Virginia, USA
    Apr 14, 2024 1:58 AM UTC

Quote:
    Give me a light, I command you.

You take your lighter from your pocket and light my fat cigar.

As I puff you imagine your c*ck in my mouth. You have no ability to resist a cigar-smoking Domina.

Stip, I command.

You begin dutifully removing your clothes.

I hand you the first of three shots of whiskey. I like my men weak, drunk, and helpless.

I hand you a fat cigar wrapped with dental floss around the head just below the cigar band. It's an 8" x 80 ring F-Bomb. Two strands of the floss hang down on either side. I tell you to put the cigar deep in your mouth and to tie the stands tightly behind your head. This insures the cigar won't fall out of your mouth.

I tell you to sit on the stool in front of me and hand you a length of rope.

Tie your feet together I command.

Then I take some rubbing alcohol and wipe your nose with a cotton swab to remove facial oils and hand you a length of duct tape to completely cover your nose. You dutifully obey making sure you can't breathe through your nose.

Next, I give you another length of rope and ask if you know how to tie a noose. You sheepishly nod and fashion it.

You know what to do, I say.

You obediently put it over your head and snug it up around your neck.

Stand up I command, and you obey. You're a little tipsy from the whiskey.

I take the end of the rope, toss it over a beam, and secure it.

I offer you a pair of handcuffs on the end of my index finger.
    Point of no return i say as i take a big puff from my cigar.

You take the cuffs.

Behind your back, I direct.

Each click resonates with you. You have no escape now.

The handcuff key hangs around my neck. I hold it up before you and kiss it then put it to rest in the crack between my breasts.

I take a long, luxurious pufff of my cigar and exhale into your face.

I whisper into your ear, so close that you can feel my lips touching your ear.

You like cigar-smoking women. You know what I like? I like teasing men, I like humiliating them and torturing them. You're all mine now and you're going to smoke that huge cigar down to the band. No breaks. No drinks. And.... it's going to be difficult because your nose is blocked.

I touch your taped nose with my index finger.

You're going to inhale a LOT of smoke because I'm going to be sure your mouth is continually filled with smoke and you've got to breathe, but now the only way to get air is through your mouth...

Are you ready?

I see the fear in your eyes. You shake your head and I smile.

Mmmmmmm. This is delicious.

I kiss your ear, then run my tongue up your cheek.

I'm so going to enjoy watching this...

I flip the cover of the Zippo lighter and ignite the flame.

Don't puff until I tell you. I want to toast it properly so you get a nice even burn.

When I'm satisfied I tell you, Puff baby. I want your mouth filled with smoke.

You begin puffing. Smoke exits around the ridiculously sized cigar filling your mouth.

Keep puffing, I demand.

Finally you must get air into your lungs and you involuntarily inhale deeply causing you to cough, gag, and choke. Your eyes well up with tears.

My eyes become bright with joy and I clap and break out into laughter.

You struggle against your bonds and feel the noose tightening.

I pour a glass of wine, take another long puff and settle back in my comfy recliner to watch your predicament.

Puff, baby, puff!!! I hold the key up for you to see.

That's the only way to this key!! Keep puffing!

I take a sip of my wine and hold up my glass to salute you.

(NOTE: If you read all the way to the end you're REQUIRED to comment.) Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

TAGS: Cigar, cigars, bdsm, bondage, noose, rope play, torture, self bondage, femdom, fetish, handcuffs, breath play, gag, tied,

^^^^ Hahahahaha! Such a creative writer -Too Bad, it is ALL Wasted Here, Princess or Prince of the Scammer World!
  • CigarDiva Dating Profile
    Apr 14, 2024 12:50 PM UTC
    Bye...

Edited: Apr 14, 2024 7:22 PM UTC
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
Created: Apr 13, 2024 10:04 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 14, 2024 12:50 PM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 20, 2024 10:52 PM UTC
Share This Thread