Affairs - Good or Bad (8)

Post Comment
  • MeltWithYou Dating Profile
    May 15, 2024 9:16 PM UTC
    I've had friends in long term marriages where one of the two people no longer stay interested in having physical intimacy. For one of them them, have an extra-marital partner seems to have kept that part satisfied, while staying committed to their spouse in all other ways. For my other friend (he lost interest but was a good husband in all other ways) she was the one who found someone to satisfy her physically.

I fall into that :love my wife of 39 year's, but she's lost interest in sex, and isn't really driven to get better. I won't leave her, but there's an important piece that's not satisfied and driving me crazy. Thoughts?
  • GoddessGigi Dating Profile
    GoddessGigi 3 Posts Alton, Illinois, USA
    May 17, 2024 2:13 PM UTC
    Have you told her that you would like to open your relationship so that you can get that intimacy need your craving met?
  • MeltWithYou Dating Profile
    May 17, 2024 8:38 PM UTC

Quote:
    Have you told her that you would like to open your relationship so that you can get that intimacy need your craving met?

Yes - and I just got a "how could you even think that?" kind of look... Thanks for asking ..
  • Uncut4wild Dating Profile
    Uncut4wild 7 Posts Boston, Massachusetts, USA
    Jun 8, 2024 6:01 PM UTC

Quote:
    I've had friends in long term marriages where one of the two people no longer stay interested in having physical intimacy. For one of them them, have an extra-marital partner seems to have kept that part satisfied, while staying committed to their spouse in all other ways. For my other friend (he lost interest but was a good husband in all other ways) she was the one who found someone to satisfy her physically.

I fall into that :love my wife of 39 year's, but she's lost interest in sex, and isn't really driven to get better. I won't leave her, but there's an important piece that's not satisfied and driving me crazy. Thoughts?

Marriage isn’t just about sex but intimacy and connection. Release. It’s not fair when I hear that one person in the marriage is not wanting sex AT ALL. I don’t think it’s fair to cheat but I’m not the married, sexless one. Obviously every marriage and situation is different but I could not be in a sexless relationship unless we had an understanding.
  • Socurious4u Dating Profile
    Socurious4u 3 Posts Meadview, Arizona, USA
    Jun 12, 2024 5:46 PM UTC
    Bad, Bad and even more Bad idea!!
  • wmatt Dating Profile
    wmatt 20 Posts Huntsville, Alabama, USA
    Jul 20, 2024 5:52 PM UTC

Quote:

Yes I recently asked her. She said no. She’s worried I would leave her for other woman.
  • wmatt Dating Profile
    Jul 22, 2024 10:20 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Yes I recently asked her. She said no. She’s worried I would leave her for other woman.

Today she said yes to threesome. Is there any hot white females in north Alabama that’s interested in us?

• wmatt Dating Profile
    Jul 23, 2024 12:47 PM UTC

Quote:

Yes, I just did. She finally agreed to a threesome. Now I’ve got to find a willing female.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
7 Comments
Created: May 15, 2024 9:16 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Jul 23, 2024 12:47 PM UTC
Last Liked: Jul 24, 2024 3:49 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search