Do you mind if I c*m in your mouth? Why? (7)

Post Comment
  • Bandit456 Dating Profile
    Bandit456 OP 17 Posts Los Angeles, California, USA
    Sep 17, 2022 8:00 AM UTC
    If you let me, will you swallow, spit it out, or give it back?
    If you don't want me to, tell me why.
    Do you gag on it because you think it's salty?
    Or are you just grossed out by it all?
    You know, I licked a lot of pussies in my day, and some of them were kinda rank. But I ate'em anyway, even the bloody ones(slurp!) and thegirls loved me for it.
    Let me hear from all of you girls!!
  • Uncut4wild Dating Profile
    Uncut4wild 4 Posts Boston, Massachusetts, USA
    Nov 7, 2022 4:37 AM UTC
    Why would you if they were rank?? If a guy is funky down there then I am not going down on him. Sometimes body smells are natural and for the most of part folks are aware of their bodies. But every so often I hear horror stories of disgusting smells.

As far as swallowing I would only do so for someone I'm dating and or a super hot out of control sexy guy. Most guys I know (gay straight or Bi,) prefer a swallower but we would never except it unless it's spoken or part of a sub/dom of fetish relationship
  • The_Sweetest_Sin Dating Profile
    Mar 9, 2023 7:29 AM UTC

Quote:
    You know, I licked a lot of pussies in my day, and some of them were kinda rank. But I ate'em anyway, even the bloody ones(slurp!) and thegirls loved me for it.

Once you fill my mouth with c*m, I will let a bit pour out of my mouth and down my chin, swallowing the rest. Letting the c*m from my chin drip onto my tits so you and I can both lick it up. Spit it into my mouth so I can finish swallowing . I Love It!
  • mylife2891 Dating Profile
    mylife2891 1 Post Parker, Arizona, USA
    Mar 10, 2023 2:20 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Once you fill my mouth with c*m, I will let a bit pour out of my mouth and down my chin, swallowing the rest. Letting the c*m from my chin drip onto my tits so you and I can both lick it up. Spit it into my mouth so I can finish swallowing . I Love It!

Girl I'd blow your mind if you like that tease

Edited: Mar 10, 2023 2:32 AM UTC
  • The_Sweetest_Sin Dating Profile
    Mar 11, 2023 10:02 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By ALL means....BLOW AWAYPraying smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Praying smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

• Horny206mfcouple Dating Profile
    Horny206mfcouple 5 Posts Seattle, Washington, USA
    Mar 13, 2023 1:55 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By ALL means....BLOW AWAYPraying smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Praying smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Let's test that theory

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 24, 2023 5:48 PM UTC
    Im in that category that likes c*m. I luv when a guy cums it can be anywhere but if its in my mouth I tend to show a guy his work then swallow
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
6 Comments
Created: Sep 17, 2022 8:00 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Aug 24, 2023 5:48 PM UTC
Last Liked: Nov 21, 2023 2:32 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search