Artist looking for figure study model in Nh for Dec 10 and Dec 17 (5)

Post Comment
  • JamesMarshall1965 Dating Profile
    Dec 4, 2022 6:00 PM UTC
    I thought I would post this here . I also posted in the arts area. I figure more people will look at the post here.
    I have a ma in art and am working on a one man art exhibit featuring figure studies . some nudes some not nudes. I have Dec 10 and dec 17 free in my studio on lake Winnie in Gilford. If you would like to model and enjoy some quiet fun time. Great view of the lake and I will not drool on you! unless you want me to !
    Dec 5, 2022 1:51 PM UTC

Quote:
    I thought I would post this here . I also posted in the arts area. I figure more people will look at the post here.
    I have a ma in art and am working on a one man art exhibit featuring figure studies . some nudes some not nudes. I have Dec 10 and dec 17 free in my studio on lake Winnie in Gilford. If you would like to model and enjoy some quiet fun time. Great view of the lake and I will not drool on you! unless you want me to !

Whew! Over 30 people viewed this. Hopefully one will reply. I put this in the art section and also this section. drawing nudes is somewhat sexual. If you are interested I also have high quality video cameras and editing equipment. If you would model for me we could also make a "sexy" video. any video and photos I make i will give copies to you. you can use them as you please. The originals I will use to make art works only! The will be kept secure!!! You decide.
    Please think about it!!! This Saturday !!!!

If you are ocal Laconia or gilford area and need a ride ?? I will do that !!!

Edited: Dec 5, 2022 3:14 PM UTC
    Dec 5, 2022 4:58 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Whew! Over 30 people viewed this. Hopefully one will reply. I put this in the art section and also this section. drawing nudes is somewhat sexual. If you are interested I also have high quality video cameras and editing equipment. If you would model for me we could also make a "sexy" video. any video and photos I make i will give copies to you. you can use them as you please. The originals I will use to make art works only! The will be kept secure!!! You decide.
    Please think about it!!! This Saturday !!!!

If you are ocal Laconia or gilford area and need a ride ?? I will do that !!!

I am beginning to feel like this site is kind of like my favorite PINK FLOYD song !

"IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE
    RE?"

Dec 6, 2022 4:19 PM UTC
    https://youtu.be/p5UYhTaXGq8
    this shows some of my art already finished for my one man show. Anyone Local who would desire to pose for one of my works. I still have Dec 10 and Dec 17 open. I did not think it would be this difficult to find a model!
    If you click on the link at the top you should be able to see some of my art!
    If you wold like to spend a quiet day on the lake doing some modeling ? Intelligent conversation? ???????

Edited: Dec 6, 2022 4:22 PM UTC
    Dec 8, 2022 7:13 PM UTC
    This weekend Dec 10 is nearing. I was hoping to have a local sexy person lined up to visit my studio in gilford to do some nude modeling and also have some fun. you do not have to be a pin up model. just healthy and open minded. I need some poses for an art exhibit I am working on. If you contact me I will send you photos of some of my art to show you I am legit!! I have the studio to myself from around 9am to 4pm plentry of time to work and enjoy the view of Lake Winie!!
    Hattip smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Inlove smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Inlove smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Inlove smilie emoji/emoticon smiley https://i.letshangout.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
4 Comments
Created: Dec 4, 2022 6:00 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Dec 8, 2022 7:13 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search