What do you think ?? Bi the way (3)

Post Comment
  • Seymore4all Dating Profile
    Seymore4all OP 1 Post Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA
    Apr 26, 2023 7:42 PM UTC
    my ex waned a mmf threesome with all goes. I wasnt sure so she one nught blind folded me and had her bi-guy friend switch places while doing o*al sex ,then after a minute sh tokk the blindfold off. It shocked me to say the least,but he gave good and without thinking to much i allowed him to finish the job, with great skills ill add. But now wondering , does that make me bisexual as i enjoyed it and have thought about exploring this more. What are your thoughts, and \ or wht would you do in the dituation and ladies what are your thoughts, and is what she did ok? Lrt me know
  • Uncut4wild Dating Profile
    Uncut4wild 4 Posts Boston, Massachusetts, USA
    Sep 23, 2023 8:45 AM UTC
    Hi. You know if this was a one time thing.... Hi ust be honest with yourself. Regardless, enjoy whatever you decide to try. But if you do continue u might be bi curious.

Quote:
    my ex waned a mmf threesome with all goes. I wasnt sure so she one nught blind folded me and had her bi-guy friend switch places while doing o*al sex ,then after a minute sh tokk the blindfold off. It shocked me to say the least,but he gave good and without thinking to much i allowed him to finish the job, with great skills ill add. But now wondering , does that make me bisexual as i enjoyed it and have thought about exploring this more. What are your thoughts, and \ or wht would you do in the dituation and ladies what are your thoughts, and is what she did ok? Lrt me know

• Peter123 Dating Profile
    Peter123 1 Post Waterville, Maine, USA
    Oct 21, 2023 11:30 AM UTC
    You have a wife that's into bi 3somes . Lucky you. Nothing wrong with that and enjoy it . Don't get stuck on labels .
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
Created: Apr 26, 2023 7:42 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Oct 21, 2023 11:30 AM UTC
Last Liked: Oct 27, 2023 12:28 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search