Handjob Fetish (7)

Post Comment
  • JJsquirt Dating Profile
    JJsquirt OP 4 Posts West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA
    Jun 6, 2023 8:45 PM UTC
    Long since I can remember, I have loved being jerked off. Especially when I am caught off guard, surprised or even ambushed with it.

When I was in my first year of college, and still a virgin, I was semi routinely manipulated by a senior student who loved jerking me off in back rooms, bathrooms or even behind a tree somewhere. It got to a point that if I even looked her way in class or the cafeteria, all she had to do was to smile, wink at me and surreptitiously wag her clenched fist at me - and I would have an instant boner.

I loved being toyed with. We’d go out to eat and just hang out all night - then without warning, she would whisper in my ear, “ I wanna jerk you off.”

I’d limp over to the nearest powder room and await her soft knock on the door.

Once, at a wedding, a girl I was dating and with whom I had shared my secret with, jerked me off in a coat closet. She made me squirt all over the floor, and upon hearing someone approaching, quickly stepped on my goo in her sexy pumps and smeared me all away in order to hide the evidence.

* A fantasy that haunts me to this day. (Squishing my sperm….)

I would love to meet a woman who would enjoy playing with me in this manner. Toy with me. Make me your HJ boy. ❤️

Whisper in my ear. Send me dirty messages. Wag your clenched fist at me from across the room…
  • Jenbjen Dating Profile
    Jun 11, 2023 4:50 PM UTC
    I have a HJ fetish myself :)
  • KCwants Dating Profile
    KCwants 3 Posts San Diego, California, USA
    Jun 13, 2023 2:34 PM UTC

Quote:

That'd be ok th START. Doesn't have to end that way does it?
    Jun 13, 2023 7:09 PM UTC
    Oh!? Do tell!
    Jun 13, 2023 7:10 PM UTC

Quote:

Oh? Do tell!
  • Jenbjen Dating Profile
    Jun 14, 2023 4:28 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Oh? Do tell!

hehe

• Rockstar69 Dating Profile
    Rockstar69 4 Posts Butler, Pennsylvania, USA
    Jul 2, 2023 5:34 PM UTC
    Homestly hand jobs suck , I can do it myself better ,.what I can't do is suck or.f*ck it. Getting a handjob is like going out to eat and ordering something you make better at home

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
6 Comments
Created: Jun 6, 2023 8:45 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Jul 2, 2023 5:34 PM UTC
Last Liked: Sep 16, 2023 1:47 PM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (0 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Sep 16, 2023 2:45 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search