SWEET SUGAR BABY SEEKS LARGE MUSCULAR MAN WITH LARGE STRAPPING c*ck (1)

Post Comment
  • SpunHornyPhilly Dating Profile
    SpunHornyPhilly OP 18 Posts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
    Jun 10, 2023 10:24 PM UTC
    SWEET SUGAR BABY SEEKS LARGE MUSCULAR MAN WITH LARGE STRAPPING c*ck

ssy sub Very hot to trot Perfectly smooth body With no chesthair at all

And I want to swallow The largest possible load Shot from the largest possible c*ck

I'm LOOKING FOR A LARGE MUSCULAR MAN WITH A LARGE STRAPPING c*ck WHO LIVES ALONE AND CAN HOST A DAY OF FUN BEING SERVICED BY A SMALL SISSY SUB.

PLEASE PLEASE SAVE UP YOUR c*m!!

So my fantasy would go something like this:

I arrive at your place

And you let me in the door.

You are a large muscular Man Quite well built And you invite me in And you sit on your couch

You seem to have trouble Getting your c*ck out Because you're clearly well hung And I wonder to myself If that's a baseball bat in your pants

Or if you're just happy to see me.

I have no doubt that a large muscular man Such as yourself Cuums quite a lot Especially since your C0CK Is fat and 8 and a half inches long

But even more so because You're super aroused At the thought of feeding all your cuum To a small sissy sub.

You continue to struggle With your belt And I'm waiting in anticipation Before you like a desperate little whore.

You're hard as a rock. I hope you have been saving your cuum Up for me I want to swallow a whole pint of c*m

Finally your c*ck jumps out of your pants And like a little girl I coo with delight

You're a large muscular man With a large strapping C_0CK.

And I'm small and petite. A twink, a sub, a sissy, a submissive little cuck.

I'm skinny with a smooth hairless body And your c*ck is absolutely enormous And I need to use two hands to hold it

Your c*ck is so heavy And swollen From edging and saving your c*m up And the head of your c*ck Is like a big milk filled nipple

And I want to stimulate you slowly Until you shoot all your c*m All at once down my sissy sub throat

Phase two will involve My man getting into position With pillows at my back while I suck

And the grand finale Will be when you straddle my face From above with my head propped up by pillows And c*m down my sissy sub throat

SO IF YOU ARE A LARGE MUSCULAR MAN AND YOU HAVE A VERY LARGE c*ck AND YOU ARE WILLING TO SAVE YOUR c*m UP AND YOU CAN HOST

WHO WANTS TO TAKE MY MOUTH FOR A TEST DRIVE!!

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
0 Comments
Created: Jun 10, 2023 10:24 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Jun 10, 2023 10:24 PM UTC
Last Liked: Jan 31, 2024 10:48 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search