How do you communicate with a female? (2)

Post Comment
  • Metal_Blitz_2024 Dating Profile
    Jul 13, 2023 12:18 AM UTC
    Hello.

I'm a shy and quiet person. I don't really know how to communicate that well. Almost autisticlly, to give you an idea. I was wondering if someone can give me some pointers. I've tried to google this but I don't get good results, all the results are chessy and don't look good.

So what do I say exactly? How are you? What's up? How's your day? You're beautiful? that's about all I can think of really LOL. Should I talk about weather? Their fav. music?... even still idk how to keep the conversation going... it just.. my brain just CANNOT fathom "conversation", it simply does not and will not keep a conversation going (my brain can't)...

It's so irritating because everyday a girl is "enjoying" herself with a man right now, while I'm sitting on the sideline just trying to hold a basic conversation, I can't even get one date from online dating so far... so many men can do this effortlessly, they NEVER need to sit down and ask for help, it just FLOWS out of their brain genetically, for me this DOES NOT happen at all. It just won't, no matter how hard I think.

Mathematically speaking, there are only so many combinations however, and even knowing this, I still can't figure out what to say LOL. I've had some awful luck with online dating... and one of the things I have happen the most is that a girl seems to EXPECT you to ALWAYS message her, she will NEVER message me if the conversation goes dry, it seems like "I" as the "man" have to keep some "conversation" going that to me doesn't even make any sense. There's more to life than a bunch of nonsense words that waste time. Do you have any idea how much some of these girls talk? What EXACTLY are these girls achieving by talking so much?

I've also had girls STOP talking to me BECAUSE I TELL HER WE HAVE THE SAME THING IN COMMON.

What in the mother of earth would make another female stop talking to a man because the man tells her "we have the EXACT same thing in common". If a girl tells me that, I'll get SUPER excited. But why does the girl block me because I tell her, "hey, we have that in common".. *BLOCKED*. Did she have some mental illness? I understand just because a girls attractive doesn't mean inside she's a healthy person LOL. But still, some of the interaction I've had make no sense at all zero percent.

I have another story of a girl ROASTING ME because I told her me and her are the SAME ethnicity. She calls me white washed, denies I'm her ethnicity, and ends up telling me ALL about how she just CANNOT STAND TALKING TO ME.

Can SOMEONE please tell me, WHAT THE HECK DO GIRLS WANT TO HEAR? LOL.

Edited: Jul 13, 2023 12:27 AM UTC
  • Metal_Blitz_2024 Dating Profile
    Jul 20, 2023 8:50 PM UTC
    bump. Does anyone have any advice here? I'm still looking for something to say to a female.

Bonus points if you can help me with what to say when we add their snapchat and instagrams?
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
1 Comments
Created: Jul 13, 2023 12:18 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Jul 20, 2023 8:50 PM UTC
Last Liked: Jul 20, 2023 8:45 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search