Posts by: mperk

• mperk Dating Profile
    mperk Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Oct 13, 2023 9:15 PM UTC
    what are your mail age reqirements set to ??

Quote:
    Half you guys message me but I can't reply because you have your mail age requirements set to high Lol ! Dorks

like 18-60 so I can have maximum opportunity to interact
  • mperk Dating Profile
    mperk Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Oct 13, 2023 9:13 PM UTC
    Does size matter

Quote:
    For me 7 inches, But i think it depends on the girl, her body type and what positions she likes, I dated a guy who was pretty small at like 4 1/2 may be 5in, It was ok in missionary, But i like to lay on my stomach w my legs together, That's what makes me c*m best, and a smaller guy either can't reach or keeps falling out in that position, even if i bend a leg... and I'm a tiny girl.. Girth matters to tho, A little thicker is better, Puts more pressure on the nerve endings along the walls of the kootchi and is more likely to rub against the G or A spot during intercourse... Just my opinion..

Great and informative answer. If size is smaller he should use o*al as foreplay technique and make sure she is sufficently excited, talk dirty, kiss her neck, pull her hait slightly and smack her a** when shes getting there. Finger hooked to hit the gspot while licking and sucking the cl*t should rock her world if you cant with what you have. Fortunately im 8" and thick.