what are your mail age reqirements set to ?? (7)

Post Comment
  • Abby18 Dating Profile
    Abby18 OP 4 Posts PHOENIX, Arizona, USA
    Oct 12, 2023 4:06 AM UTC
    Half you guys message me but I can't reply because you have your mail age requirements set to high Lol ! Dorks
  • Maximus2025 Dating Profile
    Maximus2025 3 Posts Centralia, Washington, USA
    Oct 13, 2023 5:04 AM UTC

Quote:
    Half you guys message me but I can't reply because you have your mail age requirements set to high Lol ! Dorks

Mine is not its set to where I can see anyone from any age
  • mperk Dating Profile
    mperk 2 Posts Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Oct 13, 2023 9:15 PM UTC

Quote:

like 18-60 so I can have maximum opportunity to interact
  • markowilde Dating Profile
    markowilde 8 Posts Chicago, Illinois, USA
    Oct 14, 2023 8:55 AM UTC
    Yeah, I assumed every guy set it very low but above legal and very high. Mine is 21 to 60, which is crazy on both ends, but I mean, why wouldnt you? But I guess what these girls are saying is that is not always the case. She says the age requirement is set to high. that would mean that a lot of guys message her but their she not as old as their minimum age. I honestly dont believe that is what she meant, it makes no sense. what, guys say the girl has to be at least 40, and she is 35 or whatever and cant reply. No way.
  • Abby18 Dating Profile
    Abby18 OP 4 Posts PHOENIX, Arizona, USA
    Oct 15, 2023 7:07 AM UTC

Quote:
    Yeah, I assumed every guy set it very low but above legal and very high. Mine is 21 to 60, which is crazy on both ends, but I mean, why wouldnt you? But I guess what these girls are saying is that is not always the case. She says the age requirement is set to high. that would mean that a lot of guys message her but their she not as old as their minimum age. I honestly dont believe that is what she meant, it makes no sense. what, guys say the girl has to be at least 40, and she is 35 or whatever and cant reply. No way.

I'm 18 Lol, But guys be messagin me that have their min age set to 21 or 24, It's pretty funny since they messaged me 1st, I only know this cuz I'll try to reply and it won't let me. It seems like an issue w the site really, I get the age thing but it seems like it should be over riddin if the other person messages you 1st and your just replying..
  • Puzzyliquer Dating Profile
    Puzzyliquer 2 Posts Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    Dec 4, 2023 3:20 PM UTC
    I guarantee if you hit me up I would respond and my age requirements are not set to hi
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Thom_w 13 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Dec 5, 2023 2:11 AM UTC
    I find it interesting when a 65 year old woman won't accept messages from any one over 63. It's their right, but it makes me wonder who they think they are. It also makes me grateful that I can't text them.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
6 Comments
by Abby18
Created: Oct 12, 2023 4:06 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Dec 5, 2023 2:11 AM UTC
Last Liked: Oct 13, 2023 9:20 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search