Posts by: markowilde

• markowilde Dating Profile
    markowilde OP Chicago, Illinois, USA
    Oct 14, 2023 11:45 AM UTC
    blowing clouds and chillingAny girls in Chi town wanna blow some clouds and chill? I know there are girls out there that like. We can listen to some music, have crazy discussions, just have fun. Its pouring rain here and its a perfect and authorized indoor recreational activity.
    markowilde Chicago, Illinois, USA
    Oct 14, 2023 11:27 AM UTC
    what do girls find so attractive in guys?some girls are like that and some are not. if someone said all girls are like that, they are around the wrong girls. But same as some guys only care about tits and a** (which is important haha) and could care less about a girls mind, or other similar things.
    Oct 14, 2023 11:25 AM UTC
    what do girls find so attractive in guys?As a guy, I think works both ways. It makes sense that both sexes like that. There is nothing sexier to me than intelligence. And that is not the same as "smart." It can manifest itself in someone who is clever, funny, sarcastic, etc. But my lord, nothing like going back and forth in a discussion with a girl who has her wits about her. Its kind of the other side of the fact that I dont care how hot a girl is, if she does not have that intelligence, the rest does not matter in terms of attraction.

Sorry i know this was for girls, i just saw the intelligence and wanted to say that.
    Oct 14, 2023 8:55 AM UTC
    what are your mail age reqirements set to ??Yeah, I assumed every guy set it very low but above legal and very high. Mine is 21 to 60, which is crazy on both ends, but I mean, why wouldnt you? But I guess what these girls are saying is that is not always the case. She says the age requirement is set to high. that would mean that a lot of guys message her but their she not as old as their minimum age. I honestly dont believe that is what she meant, it makes no sense. what, guys say the girl has to be at least 40, and she is 35 or whatever and cant reply. No way.
    Oct 14, 2023 7:59 AM UTC
    Pants Snake.Help me here: a pants snake you ask about but you are asking girls. im confused. and whats with the name?
    Oct 13, 2023 8:13 PM UTC
    What are the possible reasons for the lack of Girls inquiries about Guys?Addendum: as exhibit A to my post, look at the votes for this poll!! 7 votes: 1 girl, 6 guys. Its a microcosm.
    Oct 13, 2023 8:11 PM UTC
    What are the possible reasons for the lack of Girls inquiries about Guys?I assume the question is in reference to this site, etc. I think its simple. When it comes to trying to meet online, we all know how it is. Girls have the pick of the litter, and too many messages to even get through. Us guys, on the other hand, as we all know, have to scrap, claw, and pray that we get one response that is not a bot or a guy. So for girls, what incentive is there to learn more about the guys in order to increase the likelihood they will meet one here? No incentive. For guys, we are competing with what feels like millions of guys for about 2 girls. Any advantage we can get we will take.

And it is so much worse on line. Its the anonymity thing. Creepy dudes can not look creepy online and can still act creepy, so if I was a girl here I would be afraid to ask anything because most responses will ultimately be "wanna f*(&k?" Those guys could never be that way in person when they just met a girl, but are empowered or emboldened onlhne to say the most inappropriate things.

Ultimately, it sucks for us. Broken Heart smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Oct 13, 2023 6:18 PM UTC
    Anyone whos intertestedanyone on from Chicago like me?