Posts by: Abby18

• Abby18 Dating Profile
    Abby18 OP PHOENIX, Arizona, USA
    Oct 15, 2023 7:07 AM UTC
    what are your mail age reqirements set to ??

Quote:
    Yeah, I assumed every guy set it very low but above legal and very high. Mine is 21 to 60, which is crazy on both ends, but I mean, why wouldnt you? But I guess what these girls are saying is that is not always the case. She says the age requirement is set to high. that would mean that a lot of guys message her but their she not as old as their minimum age. I honestly dont believe that is what she meant, it makes no sense. what, guys say the girl has to be at least 40, and she is 35 or whatever and cant reply. No way.

I'm 18 Lol, But guys be messagin me that have their min age set to 21 or 24, It's pretty funny since they messaged me 1st, I only know this cuz I'll try to reply and it won't let me. It seems like an issue w the site really, I get the age thing but it seems like it should be over riddin if the other person messages you 1st and your just replying..
  • Abby18 Dating Profile
    Abby18 OP PHOENIX, Arizona, USA
    Oct 12, 2023 4:06 AM UTC
    what are your mail age reqirements set to ??Half you guys message me but I can't reply because you have your mail age requirements set to high Lol ! Dorks
  • Abby18 Dating Profile
    Abby18 PHOENIX, Arizona, USA
    Oct 4, 2023 11:26 PM UTC
    Put her to the test failureI'd recommend if your cold approaching a girl w a joke, Be sure to make it a Non sexual Joke 1st, If she laughs and try's to keep the convo going then u can try a sexual one later, Anything sexual can too easily come off as creepy unless your way above average handsome and have skills with talking to girls..
  • Abby18 Dating Profile
    Abby18 PHOENIX, Arizona, USA
    Oct 1, 2023 10:34 AM UTC
    Does size matter For me 7 inches, But i think it depends on the girl, her body type and what positions she likes, I dated a guy who was pretty small at like 4 1/2 may be 5in, It was ok in missionary, But i like to lay on my stomach w my legs together, That's what makes me c*m best, and a smaller guy either can't reach or keeps falling out in that position, even if i bend a leg... and I'm a tiny girl.. Girth matters to tho, A little thicker is better, Puts more pressure on the nerve endings along the walls of the kootchi and is more likely to rub against the G or A spot during intercourse... Just my opinion..