Put her to the test failure (3)

Post Comment
  • SamSteele Dating Profile
    SamSteele OP 7 Posts West Nipissing, Ontario, Canada
    Jun 2, 2023 9:21 PM UTC
    So, after moving here to this small northern town to retire, I quickly discovered that unlike the city (GTA) there are few if any opportunities to meet someone, or go clubbing.
    Anyway. I went to the Piano Lounge, the only place that cajn be classified a bar, (it has a restaurant too, but who cares, right?
    I got familiar with one of the 2 female bartendrrs that appeared to be in her mid thirties.
    I foolishly in my state of mental horniness thouight the might think Im cute.
    So after the 3r or 4th visit, I decided to see whether she liked me or not.
    I figured out that if a woman likes a gyu she will entertain or excuse any faux pas the poor sap may try.
    So, I formulated this evil plan.
    I would fortify my courage with a few Black Russians (The drink!) then go up to her and tell her something that woulb be sure to make her laugh, thus earning me some encouragement.
    So I was feeling the effects of the liquor, when I decided Now is the time!
    So I waiverd my way up to the bar, and caught her attentio,
    She comes over.
    I say to her:
    "Listen, keep an eye on me. When I get up from the table to go to the washroom or whatever, I want you to go and spike my drink.
    Then I want you to take sexual advantage of me after I pass out.
    Don't worry, I won't remember anything in the morning!
    She stooped smiling.
    She did not laugh.
    She gave me a disgustiing look, thta sent me dejected back to my seat.
    I never went back.

Edited: Jun 2, 2023 9:23 PM UTC
  • Christine026 Dating Profile
    Jul 16, 2023 9:05 PM UTC
    Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Hi. At least you tried to be charming and cute. Maybe she was already taken or had rules at work. Maybe you were better off drinking for yourself. Who knows!!! Its fun to try to get dates, but they don't always work. I was supposed to go to a dance with a guy and my dad told me no. I sat home and drank some more. It made it worse. Love smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Abby18 Dating Profile
    Abby18 4 Posts PHOENIX, Arizona, USA
    Oct 4, 2023 11:26 PM UTC
    I'd recommend if your cold approaching a girl w a joke, Be sure to make it a Non sexual Joke 1st, If she laughs and try's to keep the convo going then u can try a sexual one later, Anything sexual can too easily come off as creepy unless your way above average handsome and have skills with talking to girls..
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
Created: Jun 2, 2023 9:21 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Oct 4, 2023 11:26 PM UTC
Last Liked: Oct 7, 2023 2:31 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search