Post Comment
  • Methodman10in Dating Profile
    Methodman10in OP 1 Post Everret, Washington, USA
    Sep 6, 2022 9:50 PM UTC
    How big does a man have to be minimum let's hear from the ladies
  • Abby18 Dating Profile
    Abby18 4 Posts PHOENIX, Arizona, USA
    Oct 1, 2023 10:34 AM UTC
    For me 7 inches, But i think it depends on the girl, her body type and what positions she likes, I dated a guy who was pretty small at like 4 1/2 may be 5in, It was ok in missionary, But i like to lay on my stomach w my legs together, That's what makes me c*m best, and a smaller guy either can't reach or keeps falling out in that position, even if i bend a leg... and I'm a tiny girl.. Girth matters to tho, A little thicker is better, Puts more pressure on the nerve endings along the walls of the kootchi and is more likely to rub against the G or A spot during intercourse... Just my opinion..
  • mperk Dating Profile
    mperk 2 Posts Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Oct 13, 2023 9:13 PM UTC

Quote:
    For me 7 inches, But i think it depends on the girl, her body type and what positions she likes, I dated a guy who was pretty small at like 4 1/2 may be 5in, It was ok in missionary, But i like to lay on my stomach w my legs together, That's what makes me c*m best, and a smaller guy either can't reach or keeps falling out in that position, even if i bend a leg... and I'm a tiny girl.. Girth matters to tho, A little thicker is better, Puts more pressure on the nerve endings along the walls of the kootchi and is more likely to rub against the G or A spot during intercourse... Just my opinion..

Great and informative answer. If size is smaller he should use o*al as foreplay technique and make sure she is sufficently excited, talk dirty, kiss her neck, pull her hait slightly and smack her a** when shes getting there. Finger hooked to hit the gspot while licking and sucking the cl*t should rock her world if you cant with what you have. Fortunately im 8" and thick.
  • Krispykilla Dating Profile
    Krispykilla 3 Posts Fallon, Nevada, USA
    Feb 23, 2024 5:55 PM UTC
    Okay check it out. So the average woman has anywhere from a like 5 and 1/2 in to a 6 and 1/2 in deep va*ina. Anything more than that is f****** into the cervix which is painful because it's the dilating I'm going to have to say that I've been with guys that have big texts that were like eh and then I've been with the guys that have the little decks that f***** this s*** out of me and so I think a lot of it has to do with how long you're going to last. How hard you're going to hit it? How many different positions you're going to hit it in and it has to be really f****** hard like the harder. The d*ck is the better so even if it's small, if it's like rock hard and you're going to just f*** this s*** out of it then it's okay and eating my p**** doesn't do anything for me because I masturbate and so like. What is your tongue going to do after I've vibrated the f****** thing for hours lol
  • Spacedawg Dating Profile
    Spacedawg 2 Posts Sun Valley, Nevada, USA
    Mar 19, 2024 2:47 AM UTC

Quote:
    Okay check it out. So the average woman has anywhere from a like 5 and 1/2 in to a 6 and 1/2 in deep va*ina. Anything more than that is f****** into the cervix which is painful because it's the dilating I'm going to have to say that I've been with guys that have big texts that were like eh and then I've been with the guys that have the little decks that f***** this s*** out of me and so I think a lot of it has to do with how long you're going to last. How hard you're going to hit it? How many different positions you're going to hit it in and it has to be really f****** hard like the harder. The d*ck is the better so even if it's small, if it's like rock hard and you're going to just f*** this s*** out of it then it's okay and eating my p**** doesn't do anything for me because I masturbate and so like. What is your tongue going to do after I've vibrated the f****** thing for hours lol

Well, well, my dear, that all depends on exactly what is done with the tongue, but it’s not just the tongue I pride myself using parts of my body a woman to multiple squirting orgasms. I’ve similar statement come from a couple women that did not think that I would be able to get them off in my mouth, surprise, surprise enjoyment for myself and them like I said I really enjoyed the female anatomy and I would I’m pretty much 99.99% certain that you would have to happily take those words !!! But there’s only one way to know for certain isn’t there?!!
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
4 Comments
Created: Sep 6, 2022 9:50 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 19, 2024 2:47 AM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 15, 2024 12:22 AM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (0 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Feb 27, 2024 9:23 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search