Posts by: Thom_w

• Thom_w Dating Profile
    Thom_w San Jose, California, USA
    Dec 11, 2023 2:06 AM UTC
    Dating Over 50 stinks.....LOL

Quote:
    I’m starting over again, but no one seems interested in old fashioned romance and LTC everyone just want to hop into bed, sorry, I’m Christian not happening. Where are all the good guys? Or should I just give up?

While I'm not looking for a long term non sexual relationship, I think someone looking for a long term relationship should be willing to work within the prospective partners comfort zone. While I'm not opposed to sex on the first date, I'm not expecting it either. But then I'm looking for sex within a loving relationship. I think that involves not pushing someone into something before they are comfortable with it.
    Thom
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 11, 2023 1:54 AM UTC
    How important is your faith in finding that right person?

Quote:
    Looking to find the right kind of person to spend the second half of my life with, I would love to find someone who I can share my faith walk with as well as all the joys of life and love.

Quote:
    Faith is VERY important!

Quote:
    I agree. Faith is important to those who believe. For me...faith is vital!

I'm not a Christian, and would not pretend to a prospective partner that I am. But if my partner was a person of faith II would accommodate them and encourage them to pursue it. If invited by them to a faith event or to meet with friends of hers who shared her faith, I would not embarrass her. She might very well find practicing her faith while in a relationship with me to be easier than practicing her faith while in a relationship with many who claim to share her faith. Being a person of faith doesn't mean the same to everyone who claims to be a "person of faith. Some person's beliefs simply would not allow then to be in a relationship with someone who does not claim to be. That is why I would be very honest from the beginning. Just my two cents.

• Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 9, 2023 8:22 PM UTC
    what do you find attractive in women

Quote:
    I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but looking back I can't find any answer. So boys, what feature do you find most attractive in a woman?

I can't resist the right smile. Of all the things a woman can do to make herself sexier, I don't think any are as powerful as smiling. When I say I'm looking for an attractive woman, I'm not talking height, weight, size or shape. Attractiveness is so much more than that and sexy is so related.
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 5, 2023 2:57 AM UTC
    Anyone notice how many east coast and west coast peaple there are on here not too promising on centr

Quote:
    HIT EAST WEST OR CENTRAL MABEY THEY WILL REALIZE HOW SHITTY THIS SITE REALY IS

I have found very few in Nor Cal, And to me the ones who haven't logged on in over 3 months don't count.
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 5, 2023 2:51 AM UTC
    Why are most women on here or other sites always wanting money and gift cards?

Quote:
    That's exactly what women do to men. We are money to them only. In any format, they are expensive and seldom worth the effort. Their needs are always more important than yours. They guilt trip. Few can actually suck your c*ck very good and are so loose on the other end. Try cumming in goosh. If you don't just give up out of disgust, you have to beat off to c*m. Why bother? Few know how to create mind blowing sex. They just lay there and put forth little effort. They also try to carry on conversations during sex. Marrying most woman for sex is a bad joke. Not one of my female sexual partners have been satisfying because it was all about them. Has this been other guys experiences too?

In real life, when I was dating before getting married, that was not my experience.In real life I believe women come in good and bad, just like men.I have met an awful lot of crazy ones, but I never believed that represented women as a whole. I always figured that was what I attracted, but I have no idea why. Men who think all women are crazy should take a good look at some of the jobs women hold. That all, or most women, are crazy seems very unlikely to me.
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 5, 2023 2:43 AM UTC
    Why are most women on here or other sites always wanting money and gift cards?

Quote:

Quote:
    Most women here seem to think they should lie to gain the trust of a man here. The most common thing i have found most women tell men are that they are living with a family member because their parents were passed from a car accident and they needed to be with family.

That is an old Nigerian scam.

I thought the old nigerian scam was wanting help smuggling a large sum of money out of the country and needing your help and bank information to do it. I remember getting nigerian scam letters back in the 70s, way before the internet.

• Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 5, 2023 2:32 AM UTC
    My thoughts on LetsHangOut.comSo far almost every "woman" I've met here has "fallen in love with me" and "can't live without me" after a very few chats, and then they need financial help with something, or they are trying to collect on some will and want my banking information. Does anyone really fall for that? I've about given up on this site. I've warned on my profile that if that is what they are after, try someone else because I will be a waste of their time, but it hasn't had any effect.
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 5, 2023 2:17 AM UTC
    As a man, would you have sex with a AUTOSEXUAS man? Why, or why not?I'm not interested in men, but why would a man want to have sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex?
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 5, 2023 2:11 AM UTC
    what are your mail age reqirements set to ??I find it interesting when a 65 year old woman won't accept messages from any one over 63. It's their right, but it makes me wonder who they think they are. It also makes me grateful that I can't text them.
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 5, 2023 2:05 AM UTC
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Dec 3, 2023 1:20 AM UTC
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming?

Quote:
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming? I understand wanting sex to last and for the stigma of not wanting to c*m too quick, but maybe Im weird but I want guys to c*m. It s my job (so to speak) to make a guy explode. . When guys dont want to it makes me feel Im not doing my job. What say you?

A little communication wouldn't hurt anything.
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Nov 26, 2023 1:04 AM UTC
    Why would a man be sitting on the toilet while on facetime with a woman?

Quote:
    Cos he is the boss and knows he can do that shit around you and... really, what are you gon do about it?
    Thats how he thinks, not how I personally think btw. I would never do something like that. Lol. Never

Quote:
    Funny reply lol.... What make you think you can't do that lol ?

If you've just met it may be a lack of respect, but in time, if you can't at least fart in each others presence, something is missing, may even be a matter of trust.

• Thom_w Dating Profile
    Sep 28, 2023 12:30 PM UTC
    UsersLots of things on this site seem wrong. I just looked where it said 8 members on line. There were many times 8 and none of them were on line now, and several said last login over 3 months ago. Either the site isn't serious, or someone is a very poor programer.