Users (4)

Post Comment
  • Jimfp Dating Profile
    Jimfp OP 4 Posts Westerville, Ohio, USA
    May 8, 2023 8:33 PM UTC
    When it shows Users and a number I assume that means the number of people online. First is that assumption correct? Second if it does mean the number of people online where are they located? I'm confused answers to those questions will be appreciated.
  • Bullcock Dating Profile
    Bullcock 4 Posts Somerset, Ohio, USA
    May 9, 2023 4:17 AM UTC

Quote:
    When it shows Users and a number I assume that means the number of people online. First is that assumption correct? Second if it does mean the number of people online where are they located? I'm confused answers to those questions will be appreciated.

Hi Jim. Yes your assumption is correct. that's the total number presently online for the entire site. They are mostly located in the states, but have seen some from Europe!!
  • Jimfp Dating Profile
    Jimfp OP 4 Posts Westerville, Ohio, USA
    May 10, 2023 9:35 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Jim. Yes your assumption is correct. that's the total number presently online for the entire site. They are mostly located in the states, but have seen some from Europe!!

• Thom_w Dating Profile
    Thom_w 13 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Sep 28, 2023 12:30 PM UTC
    Lots of things on this site seem wrong. I just looked where it said 8 members on line. There were many times 8 and none of them were on line now, and several said last login over 3 months ago. Either the site isn't serious, or someone is a very poor programer.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
3 Comments
by Jimfp
Created: May 8, 2023 8:33 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Sep 28, 2023 12:30 PM UTC
Last Liked: Nov 21, 2023 11:32 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search