why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming? (15)

Post Comment
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 27, 2023 5:21 PM UTC
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming? I understand wanting sex to last and for the stigma of not wanting to c*m too quick, but maybe Im weird but I want guys to c*m. It s my job (so to speak) to make a guy explode. . When guys dont want to it makes me feel Im not doing my job. What say you?
  • Gojocherry Dating Profile
    Gojocherry 1 Post St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
    Aug 27, 2023 5:52 PM UTC
    Could be they are wanting you to climax a few times first. Or they have already been with someone hours prior to you and just can't produce anything. Or medications could be another issue. Why not offer them sex for 5 or 10 minutes. Give them a time clock. Even an older guy like me could pop my load in that time frame with a sexy looking lady like you. .
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 27, 2023 6:17 PM UTC

Quote:
    Could be they are wanting you to climax a few times first. Or they have already been with someone hours prior to you and just can't produce anything. Or medications could be another issue. Why not offer them sex for 5 or 10 minutes. Give them a time clock. Even an older guy like me could pop my load in that time frame with a sexy looking lady like you. .

nice. thats good information. I hope I could make you c*m :)
  • Recklessone Dating Profile
    Recklessone 4 Posts Anaheim, California, USA
    Aug 28, 2023 11:04 AM UTC

Quote:
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming? I understand wanting sex to last and for the stigma of not wanting to c*m too quick, but maybe Im weird but I want guys to c*m. It s my job (so to speak) to make a guy explode. . When guys dont want to it makes me feel Im not doing my job. What say you?

At least for me I always want to but when on one, it makes it quite difficult, and it ain't coming quick.

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 30, 2023 7:02 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    At least for me I always want to but when on one, it makes it quite difficult, and it ain't coming quick.

??

• Whome69 Dating Profile
    Whome69 2 Posts Saint Augustine Beach, Florida, USA
    Aug 30, 2023 7:09 PM UTC
    The older we get the more time that is needed to reload the gun.
  • Ebuseck1234 Dating Profile
    Ebuseck1234 3 Posts Ambler, Pennsylvania, USA
    Sep 30, 2023 2:04 AM UTC
    I want to see your pleasure it gets me off and the longer I hold back the better it feels and the bigger I get
  • Randya Dating Profile
    Randya 6 Posts Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
    Oct 30, 2023 7:07 PM UTC
    it builds momentum in the mind, it is the power of man to hold his climax to achieve as many climaxes as a woman can have. Ladies at your climaxally drive us men in bed and if you're not getting that your man is not driven by you but byTHE nut ! Women that are doesn't want long sex you're chasing after a man that wants nothing but a nut. But you women are looking for passion we are called the hourly men we're worried about you climaxes more than anything and give this passion beyond your imagination.
  • lookin4fn2024 Dating Profile
    lookin4fn2024 1 Post Visalia, California, USA
    Oct 30, 2023 10:48 PM UTC
    I feel that after taking off our clothes and everything else I wanna go longer mostly because I love having a naked woman in my arms plus I wanna make sure you’re cumming too
  • Monster Dating Profile
    Monster 2 Posts New Iberia, Louisiana, USA
    Nov 13, 2023 6:12 AM UTC
    Well this is just me speaking when my d*ck is in some hot pu**y or a**hole or mouth the feeling is so amazing an sexy I want it to last as long as the female I'm fucking creams on my d*ck so we both c*m if so happens she cums an I don't then we continue to f*ck until she makes me c*m but if your looking for someone to make c*m hit me up id definitely let you put your c*m making skills to use
  • Scott98 Dating Profile
    Scott98 4 Posts Palm Springs, California, USA
    Nov 30, 2023 9:35 PM UTC
    If he can come close to cumming and is able to hold off it makes it more intense
    The more he can hold it
    It keeps building up
  • Q2024 Dating Profile
    Q2024 1 Post West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA
    Nov 30, 2023 11:03 PM UTC

Quote:
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming?

You answered the question yourself. If we don't 'last long enough', we feel as though we haven't done the job and you'll go off somewhere else. You have to remember that women are hypergamous and are always looking for the next best thing. Making a girl squirt is a possible solution; especially if done before penetration.
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Thom_w 13 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Dec 3, 2023 1:20 AM UTC

Quote:

A little communication wouldn't hurt anything.
  • okletsgo Dating Profile
    okletsgo 1 Post Cumberland, Maryland, USA
    Dec 5, 2023 5:24 AM UTC
    because it feels so good.what can you say.or you can talk about and try again tomorrow.its not right to ignore the person you are hammering.Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Hotfun Dating Profile
    Apr 20, 2024 11:14 PM UTC
    I tend to c*m soon, when totally turned on. However, I enjoy making it a love session, with other times throughout the evening.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
14 Comments
by mermer
Created: Aug 27, 2023 5:21 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 20, 2024 11:14 PM UTC
Last Liked: Feb 11, 2024 11:48 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search