How important is your faith in finding that right person? (8)

Post Comment
  • Irish_Sweetheart Dating Profile
    Irish_Sweetheart OP 2 Posts Frederick, Maryland, USA
    Mar 26, 2023 5:26 PM UTC
    Looking to find the right kind of person to spend the second half of my life with, I would love to find someone who I can share my faith walk with as well as all the joys of life and love.
  • Irish_Sweetheart Dating Profile
    Irish_Sweetheart OP 2 Posts Frederick, Maryland, USA
    Mar 31, 2023 4:41 PM UTC
    Does anyone actually visit here and post? Is your faith important to you?
  • chixnulixu Dating Profile
    Mar 31, 2023 8:02 PM UTC
    to me faith isnt important, we all see things diffrently, =) so gettiung to know the person is what i aim for
  • Letterwobble Dating Profile
    Letterwobble 5 Posts Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Apr 20, 2023 6:03 AM UTC

Quote:
    Looking to find the right kind of person to spend the second half of my life with, I would love to find someone who I can share my faith walk with as well as all the joys of life and love.

I used think it was important"¦ I had the one and she unexpectedly passed away. Since then I was just bad relationship after relationship"¦ What I learned from that time is
    1: I don't need someone to be happy. And.

2: It's possible to enjoy time with someone when you both know you're not right for each other.

3: It's impossible to make anyone love you, but it's easy to let them miss you.

That old saying applies , "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present. Yes I would love to find that right person.. But it's not a priority like I thought it was, more of journey to a destination
  • Hereiam731 Dating Profile
    Aug 25, 2023 1:32 PM UTC

Quote:

Faith is VERY important!
  • CheriHeart Dating Profile
    CheriHeart 2 Posts Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Dec 2, 2023 3:15 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Faith is VERY important!

I agree. Faith is important to those who believe. For me...faith is vital!

• realmf Dating Profile
    realmf 2 Posts East Los Angeles, California, USA
    Dec 8, 2023 1:50 AM UTC
    it's very important if you want something serious unless you both are mature and respect each others beliefs
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Thom_w 13 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Dec 11, 2023 1:54 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Faith is VERY important!

Quote:
    I agree. Faith is important to those who believe. For me...faith is vital!

I'm not a Christian, and would not pretend to a prospective partner that I am. But if my partner was a person of faith II would accommodate them and encourage them to pursue it. If invited by them to a faith event or to meet with friends of hers who shared her faith, I would not embarrass her. She might very well find practicing her faith while in a relationship with me to be easier than practicing her faith while in a relationship with many who claim to share her faith. Being a person of faith doesn't mean the same to everyone who claims to be a "person of faith. Some person's beliefs simply would not allow then to be in a relationship with someone who does not claim to be. That is why I would be very honest from the beginning. Just my two cents.

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
7 Comments
Created: Mar 26, 2023 5:26 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Dec 11, 2023 1:54 AM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 23, 2024 1:22 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search