Posts by: Shakeski

• Shakeski Dating ProfileBANNED
    Shakeski Pasadena, California, USABANNED
    Mar 10, 2023 7:57 PM UTC
    No Vaxx??? No Groceries or Gas in Aurangabad District in India

Quote:
    I've got a message for all you demorats running this true insurrection.... YOU'RE TRYING (IN VAIN), TO IGNITE WW3 & ENTICE "WE THE PEOPLE" INTO CIVIL WAR (WITH YOUR FOOT-SOLDIERS, ANTIFA & BLM...) SO AS TO CREATE GREAT DISTRACTION, IN THE HAIL-MARY HOPE THAT WE DON'T NOTICE [ALL] OF THE ATROCITIES OF YOU - THE DEEP-STATE CABAL !!! ....DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE US TO BE, THAT STUPID ????? ~~~ TRUST ME, WE "THE TRUE PATRIOTS" WILL SIT BACK AND WATCH THE SHOW (of your fake & fabricated insurrection -part 2)! ....& after you jackals have staged your little fake-news war party....you'd better PRAY TO ALLMIGHTY GOD, that you lose the house and senate.... because if you cheat AGAIN, BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR ~~~ DJT, WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES! ....YOU & ALL OF SOROS' MONEY, WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP 100 MILLION AWAKENED PISSSED-OFF AMERICANS !!! ~~~ You had a nice long reign! lts time to give it up. byebye.... (oh, & don't even waste ur time on me...im just 1, of a multitude of messengers - hava nice day, while you can.... STORM'S A COMIN') Pizza smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Nail Biting smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Party smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

This. Yes. ???
  • Shakeski Dating ProfileBANNED
    Shakeski Pasadena, California, USABANNED
    Mar 10, 2023 9:03 AM UTC
    Ever get the strange feeling you're being constantly WATCHED & STUDIED... by FOREIGN ENTITIES ??. Yes. not sure if anything is real- I know for sure nothing is true.