Ever get the strange feeling you're being constantly WATCHED & STUDIED... by FOREIGN ENTITIES ?? (9)

Post Comment
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie OP 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Oct 14, 2022 5:57 PM UTC
    I DO. (& l wonder if its just me, or are some of you out there feeling this too...? @@ ~~~ Wellll,,, i have, a little message for all the WATCHERS and ALGORITHM EXPERTS: I'M WATCHING & STUDYING YOU, TOO !! @@ Photo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Nerd smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Dec 23, 2022 4:50 PM UTC

Quote:
    I DO. (& l wonder if its just me, or are some of you out there feeling this too...? @@ ~~~ Wellll,,, i have, a little message for all the WATCHERS and ALGORITHM EXPERTS: I'M WATCHING & STUDYING YOU, TOO !! @@ Photo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Nerd smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

.........Crickets..? (...the increasingly distinct sound, of Censorship : - )Toot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Usaflag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Kissarse smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Woohoo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • donaldduk Dating Profile
    Jan 1, 2023 11:46 PM UTC
    Don't worry you really are being watched also.
  • ReadyToHaveFun71 Dating Profile
    ReadyToHaveFun71 10 Posts Olympia, Washington, USA
    Jan 7, 2023 10:44 PM UTC
    Aluminum foil that covers from the top of the eyebrows to the bottom of the neck in back and down the sides of the head to the ears will keep the watchers from stealing your thoughts and will...or so I've heard.Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Cool2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Jumpy smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Dmunee Dating Profile
    Dmunee 2 Posts Denver, Colorado, USA
    Jan 31, 2023 4:50 PM UTC
    Yes we are in a fermament type of life I have felt since I can remember but who is in charge and why are some of us such a threat that someone torchers us
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 18, 2023 4:17 PM UTC
    That's a rather easy 1 to answer because we respect the CONSTITUTION, and THE BILL OF RIGHTS... (If they can ever convince our kids to forget those 2 things that guarantee our freedom, & take away our guns... THEY WIN!) >>> Only 1 more obsticle they now have... the "anthology of truth" (my nickname for the 3,000 daily reports podcasted since 2017!) ~ x22report (dot com) <<< this, should be required learning in every high school, from now on. PLEASE SPREAD THIS WORD, & HELP SAVE US ALL!Usaflag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Shakeski Dating ProfileBANNED
    Shakeski 2 Posts Pasadena, California, USABANNED
    Mar 10, 2023 9:03 AM UTC
    . Yes. not sure if anything is real- I know for sure nothing is true.
  • Bandit456 Dating Profile
    Bandit456 17 Posts Los Angeles, California, USA
    Sep 3, 2023 7:13 AM UTC

Quote:
    . Yes. not sure if anything is real- I know for sure nothing is true.

Not for a long, long time. Once I got used to the 'legs' that my chemicals had, all that went away.

• Bandit456 Dating Profile
    Bandit456 17 Posts Los Angeles, California, USA
    Sep 3, 2023 7:17 AM UTC
    only in a celestial sense. they are waiting for us all to self extinct (or get real close) before they will do anything. We are the life they created and we will all be replaced by the inhabitants of the next terrarium.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
8 Comments
Created: Oct 14, 2022 5:57 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Sep 3, 2023 7:17 AM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 24, 2024 6:27 AM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (0 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Feb 17, 2024 8:54 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search