No Vaxx??? No Groceries or Gas in Aurangabad District in India (7)

Post Comment
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 14, 2021 1:49 AM UTC
    Are you ready for the same thing in the US?

You're the frog, Covid 19 "Vaccine" is the pot.

Like ? if you have eyes to see.
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 14, 2021 2:28 AM UTC
    Philadelphia 12/13/2021 "You will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID to enter any establishment that serves food in Philly"
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Oct 13, 2022 2:50 AM UTC
    Not after these ignorant blind sheep hear the facts, over the next few weeks...!!! WAKE THE HELL UP ! YOU FOOLS ! ! ! Sleep1 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Shame On You smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Thumbdown smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Oct 13, 2022 3:06 AM UTC

Quote:
    Philadelphia 12/13/2021 "You will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID to enter any establishment that serves food in Philly"

>>> BASED ON WHAT [PEER-REVIEWED] SCIENTIFIC STUDY ??? <<< THAT'S RIGHT - NONE !!! ~~~ I'D SUE THE SHIT OUT OF THESE MURDEROUS BASTARDS !!!!!Toot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Blowup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Usaflag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Oct 13, 2022 4:23 AM UTC
    I've got a message for all you demorats running this true insurrection.... YOU'RE TRYING (IN VAIN), TO IGNITE WW3 & ENTICE "WE THE PEOPLE" INTO CIVIL WAR (WITH YOUR FOOT-SOLDIERS, ANTIFA & BLM...) SO AS TO CREATE GREAT DISTRACTION, IN THE HAIL-MARY HOPE THAT WE DON'T NOTICE [ALL] OF THE ATROCITIES OF YOU - THE DEEP-STATE CABAL !!! ....DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE US TO BE, THAT STUPID ????? ~~~ TRUST ME, WE "THE TRUE PATRIOTS" WILL SIT BACK AND WATCH THE SHOW (of your fake & fabricated insurrection -part 2)! ....& after you jackals have staged your little fake-news war party....you'd better PRAY TO ALLMIGHTY GOD, that you lose the house and senate.... because if you cheat AGAIN, BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR ~~~ DJT, WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES! ....YOU & ALL OF SOROS' MONEY, WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP 100 MILLION AWAKENED PISSSED-OFF AMERICANS !!! ~~~ You had a nice long reign! lts time to give it up. byebye.... (oh, & don't even waste ur time on me...im just 1, of a multitude of messengers - hava nice day, while you can.... STORM'S A COMIN') Pizza smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Nail Biting smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Party smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Shakeski Dating ProfileBANNED
    Shakeski 2 Posts Pasadena, California, USABANNED
    Mar 10, 2023 7:57 PM UTC

Quote:
    I've got a message for all you demorats running this true insurrection.... YOU'RE TRYING (IN VAIN), TO IGNITE WW3 & ENTICE "WE THE PEOPLE" INTO CIVIL WAR (WITH YOUR FOOT-SOLDIERS, ANTIFA & BLM...) SO AS TO CREATE GREAT DISTRACTION, IN THE HAIL-MARY HOPE THAT WE DON'T NOTICE [ALL] OF THE ATROCITIES OF YOU - THE DEEP-STATE CABAL !!! ....DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE US TO BE, THAT STUPID ????? ~~~ TRUST ME, WE "THE TRUE PATRIOTS" WILL SIT BACK AND WATCH THE SHOW (of your fake & fabricated insurrection -part 2)! ....& after you jackals have staged your little fake-news war party....you'd better PRAY TO ALLMIGHTY GOD, that you lose the house and senate.... because if you cheat AGAIN, BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR ~~~ DJT, WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES! ....YOU & ALL OF SOROS' MONEY, WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP 100 MILLION AWAKENED PISSSED-OFF AMERICANS !!! ~~~ You had a nice long reign! lts time to give it up. byebye.... (oh, & don't even waste ur time on me...im just 1, of a multitude of messengers - hava nice day, while you can.... STORM'S A COMIN') Pizza smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Nail Biting smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Party smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

This. Yes. ???
  • Freaknastycouple Dating Profile
    Freaknastycouple 2 Posts West Seattle, Washington, USA
    Mar 13, 2023 10:31 AM UTC

Quote:

Hello how are you

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
6 Comments
Created: Dec 14, 2021 1:49 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 13, 2023 10:31 AM UTC
Last Liked: Sep 3, 2023 11:45 AM UTC
Dislikes: 3 (3 Women, 0 Men)
Last Disliked: Jun 15, 2023 2:38 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search