Posts by: Mr-MileHigh

• Mr-MileHigh Dating Profile
    Apr 13, 2023 12:16 AM UTC
    Straight curious pnp id love to find a likeminded trustworthy buddy to hang with and enjoy a lil party atmosphere. Whether he was married, single, straight, gay, wouldnt matter. Just a good person to make a great friend. Ready right now actually. hahaha
    Apr 12, 2023 1:50 PM UTC
    Any male and female interested in having a bi mmf parTy night?Sounds awesome at the moment. In a mood this morning and a couple would be ideal in so many fun ways.
    Apr 12, 2023 1:06 PM UTC
    Spun in Denver

Quote:
    who is pun in denver and wants to pnp

Honest, fun and trustworthy man north of Denver. Responsible and respectful i am along with funny, unfiltered and great company to whatever level it may go to. Im very easy going with whatever develops or doesnt. Friends or more, im not jealous or needy and may or may not be a turn on to you but hoping for new fun friends at the least. Anymore would be a bonus for us both. Im fun, flirty, dirty and very attentive to spoiling a lady much and in many different ways if we gell. I dont judge and want her to be open and comfy to say anything. Example, she thinks about having multiple men in a hot session. Thats cool, id love to have conversations between us that go in all directions. Id encourage her to give details!! ??? Put in some movies along the same lines and really get the juices boiling. Im a even keel partier too other than getting h*rny but i dont get creepy.

Edited: May 9, 2023 11:23 PM UTC
    Apr 12, 2023 12:38 PM UTC
    Any guys in west Denver? Hit me up! Also a Metalhead and music snob. Lifelong, the real deal. Not Five Finger n Tesla. hahaha
    Responsible and very nice and honest. Pnplay is always a good time be it solo or with company over the years. Those lady friends have moved on unfortunately but that leaves room for new like minds if luck shines down on me. Im in Denver, laid back, private, and well within normal erotic interests. Nothing taboo or degrating or pedi etc. XMovies in my living room with the right company would be a simple but very fun start up activity i think.
    Apr 12, 2023 11:46 AM UTC
    f bi usa 19Im usually able to be a couple with a few really close lady friends i have. Nobody would ever guess we were friends only but still an awesome couple for many different occasions over the years. Dinner or concert buddy and yes, even some wild erotic outtings and curiosities that were much comfier explored with a trusted buddy! Single and solo is the norm however for me. You have any luck?
    Apr 12, 2023 11:33 AM UTC
    Looking for fun cloudy Top guys- I’m a submissive bottom gay pigYou sound like youd be fun to hang out with for party n laughs. Im not top or bottom, in fact im straight. But have had buddies over the years that were definitely, NOT straight but so fun to party with. h*rny as hell they were and not shy. They'd do whatever, right in front of me. It was hot as hell and got me fascinated with thier activities, movies, playful and not shy at all whip it out enthusiasm. Always stroking or sucking. It looked damn good and fun receiving and even giving. Anyway, id offer up my hospitality to a nice guy to chit chat and party if he was a loner some eve
    Apr 12, 2023 11:14 AM UTC
    Looking for fun cloudy Top guys- I’m a submissive bottom gay pig

Quote:
    Are there any guys down to smoke host or travel hmu. Hopefully your hot and fun top mostly. Pnp!! Im a non-binary gender fluid gay submissive bottom here. an*l and o*al here for you Top guys. Get hella high and pee in me if you down.

Apr 12, 2023 11:04 AM UTC
    Denver, CoIm in Denver. North side. Lived here all my life. Its early Wed morning, im goofing around at my place. If you want to chat, im all in. Nice guy here open to any topics etc.