Looking for fun cloudy Top guys- I’m a submissive bottom gay pig (3)

Post Comment
  • Cumdump69 Dating Profile
    Cumdump69 OP 2 Posts Sylmar, California, USA
    Apr 6, 2023 11:39 AM UTC
    Are there any guys down to smoke host or travel hmu. Hopefully your hot and fun top mostly. Pnp!! Im a non-binary gender fluid gay submissive bottom here. an*l and o*al here for you Top guys. Get hella high and pee in me if you down.
  • Mr-MileHigh Dating Profile
    Apr 12, 2023 11:14 AM UTC

Quote:
    Are there any guys down to smoke host or travel hmu. Hopefully your hot and fun top mostly. Pnp!! Im a non-binary gender fluid gay submissive bottom here. an*l and o*al here for you Top guys. Get hella high and pee in me if you down.

• Mr-MileHigh Dating Profile
    Apr 12, 2023 11:33 AM UTC
    You sound like youd be fun to hang out with for party n laughs. Im not top or bottom, in fact im straight. But have had buddies over the years that were definitely, NOT straight but so fun to party with. h*rny as hell they were and not shy. They'd do whatever, right in front of me. It was hot as hell and got me fascinated with thier activities, movies, playful and not shy at all whip it out enthusiasm. Always stroking or sucking. It looked damn good and fun receiving and even giving. Anyway, id offer up my hospitality to a nice guy to chit chat and party if he was a loner some eve
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
Created: Apr 6, 2023 11:39 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 12, 2023 11:33 AM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (0 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Apr 16, 2023 12:27 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search