Straight curious pnp (21)

Post Comment
  • EXTSLAM82 Dating Profile
    Jun 26, 2022 5:28 AM UTC
    I really enjoy partying with straight men
    I just wish that some pnp straight men would realize that after the party...you're still fuckin straight!!Cool2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Tougher87 Dating Profile
    Tougher87 1 Post Springfield, Missouri, USA
    Sep 25, 2022 12:19 PM UTC

Quote:
    I just wish that some pnp straight men would realize that after the party...you're still fuckin straight!!Cool2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Hell ya man I hear you
  • want_some Dating Profile
    want_some 3 Posts Van Nuys, California, USA
    Sep 28, 2022 4:01 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Hell ya man I hear you

im so confused

• LMK Dating Profile
    LMK 1 Post Dayton, Ohio, USA
    Oct 14, 2022 5:00 PM UTC
    I know right , I like blowin clouds with straight guy's because I like watchin how freaky the straight guy's will get when there all spun out. So far, just to say, I've seen some freaky straight dudes.
  • RI-NakedBarber Dating Profile
    RI-NakedBarber 2 Posts Providence, Rhode Island, USA
    Nov 5, 2022 11:28 AM UTC
    Let's zoom, jack together share vids, pics. love jacking in public places too man. gets me so fucking hot and h*rny
  • ImNaked4u Dating Profile
    Nov 9, 2022 3:19 AM UTC

Quote:
    Let's zoom, jack together share vids, pics. love jacking in public places too man. gets me so fucking hot and h*rny

Can't contact because your setting are set to local only tried to but could not. LOL! Change that will youJumpy smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Pnp4unmelets Dating Profile
    Pnp4unmelets 1 Post OAKLAND, California, USA
    Nov 12, 2022 7:42 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Hell ya man I hear you

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Mobjay 40 Posts Long Beach, California, USA
    Jan 22, 2023 2:21 PM UTC
    I'm not understanding. If party e with men who call themselves straight but hook up at parties b with other men that makes you guys bi-sexual there's nothing wrong with that. Even if you're bi-curious that still might make bi-sexual. I don't like smoking with no dudes just women. I won't even do orgys because I'm not tryin to see another dude naked.
  • Mr-MileHigh Dating Profile
    Apr 13, 2023 12:16 AM UTC
    id love to find a likeminded trustworthy buddy to hang with and enjoy a lil party atmosphere. Whether he was married, single, straight, gay, wouldnt matter. Just a good person to make a great friend. Ready right now actually. hahaha
  • Uncut4wild Dating Profile
    Uncut4wild 4 Posts Boston, Massachusetts, USA
    Jul 7, 2023 5:58 AM UTC
    What's up guys in Massachusetts/Boston. h*rny, discreet, chill, uncut
  • Salem42solo Dating Profile
    Salem42solo 15 Posts Salem, Oregon, USA
    Jul 7, 2023 7:07 AM UTC

Quote:

Maybe so, but a threesome is the way to make that happen. Having a woman helps the guys relax, and as long as it's clear that they don't, per se, have to do anything to you, just enjoy the experience is also a good way to go.
  • aiden3434 Dating Profile
    aiden3434 1 Post Thornton, Colorado, USA
    Jul 8, 2023 8:19 AM UTC
    its cuz there isnt enough women to f*ck and party with plus when your spun sometime u just wanna feel the same thing she gets i mean when your high and fucking a girl in the a** if you want it in the a** your gay its anatomy not sexuality lesbians us big a** strap ons so why dont people accuse them of being straight
    Jul 9, 2023 12:07 PM UTC

Quote:
    its cuz there isnt enough women to f*ck and party with plus when your spun sometime u just wanna feel the same thing she gets i mean when your high and fucking a girl in the a** if you want it in the a** your gay its anatomy not sexuality lesbians us big a** strap ons so why dont people accuse them of being straight

Some basic anatomy research would help you understand how this statement is wrong. For one, Men have a prostate. Doctor's don't put their finger up your but because they're secretly seeing if all guys are gay, orbtrying to make all men gay. They're checking the Prostate. Little gland that has a lot of control over erections, your ability to actually c*m (produces fluid), ability to pee... It's a busy little gland.
    One such function is it can be stimulated, without any other sexual stimulation, and give an o*gasm. Some guys are more sensitive than others, some don't like having it physically stimulated...
    Here's where the conversation starts.
    Meth is known for stimulating the Prostate. Especially if done intravenously. Guy nuts with no physical touching/stimulation. Instant limp, leaking, noodle.
    I'm not going to tell anyone what to think, or how to look at the situation, but this is how I look at it.
    This is my body. A little research tells me that there are spots on and in my body that if they're stimulated right, I get sensation/s I like. Combine a couple stimulating effects and it can be really good. So, I'm pretty chill and open about it with my sexual partners. I'm not the biggest fan of an*l sex, I have zero sexual arousal when I think of other men, but I can enjoy my prostate being stimulated by a couple fingers, prostate toy, or rim job. I have zero interest in being penetrated by another guy, having an*l sex with a man, kissing a guy, sucking a d*ck, or even being pegged by a woman. In other words, most definitely NOT gay, or bi.
    Understanding and excepting my body is very different than
    Jul 9, 2023 12:33 PM UTC

Quote:

Some basic anatomy research would help you understand how this statement is wrong. For one, Men have a prostate. Doctor's don't put their finger up your but because they're secretly seeing if all guys are gay, orbtrying to make all men gay. They're checking the Prostate. Little gland that has a lot of control over erections, your ability to actually c*m (produces fluid), ability to pee... It's a busy little gland.
    One such function is it can be stimulated, without any other sexual stimulation, and give an o*gasm. Some guys are more sensitive than others, some don't like having it physically stimulated...
    Meth is known for stimulating the Prostate. Especially if done intravenously. Guy nuts with no physical touching/stimulation. Instant limp, leaking, noodle.
    I'm not going to tell anyone what to think, or how to look at the situation, but this is how I look at it.
    This is my body. A little research tells me that there are spots on and in my body that if they're stimulated right, I get sensation/s I like. Combine a couple stimulating effects and it can be really good. So, I'm pretty chill and open about it with my sexual partners. I'm not the biggest fan of an*l sex, I have zero sexual arousal when I think of other men, but I can enjoy my prostate being stimulated by a couple fingers, prostate toy, or rim job. I have zero interest in being penetrated by another guy, having an*l sex with a man, kissing a guy, sucking a d*ck, or even being pegged by a woman. In other words, most definitely NOT gay, or bi.
    Understanding and excepting my body is very different than being naivete enough to believe that if I get pleasure from anything except, o*al or vaginal sex, I must secretly be gay or Bi. So secret even I didn't, and still don't know it.
    There are plenty guys who are part of this, "man club" that came/come up with these rules of what a man is, what men can like, what's magically gay that day. You like pink? Homo. Speak with a lisp? Fag. Can dance, are flexible, graceful, gentle...
    Regardless, one phrase that I picked up in the Military is, "It ain't gay if you're the one being sucked, or doing the fucking."
    Stupid, I know, but carries a secret kernel of truth. I've been in MMF and FFM threesomes. I even had a dude suck on my d*ck. I just made it clear at the beginning I don't want to sexually touch, feel, suck, taste... Anything about another guy, they respected that and knew I wasn't even trying to give them a hand up if we were switching positions.
    Long and short: If it feels good, it feels good. It won't feel good to all. Some women like an*l, others don't. Some women can squirt, most can't. You can give some women an o*gasm from just the nipples, ear, lower back...
    Some guys can and will enjoy their prostate being stimulated, or having there a** licked. Others won't. By my reasoning, if you aren't sexually attracted to the same sex... You're not gay or bi, you're just another unique human that enjoys something someone else doesn't.
  • Brad11 Dating Profile
    Brad11 1 Post Durango, Colorado, USA
    Aug 22, 2023 9:53 AM UTC
    I'm a bisexual that hasn't had any men in fact I've never been in bed with another man. I'd like to find a couple to pnp. That would be awsome. I have a fetish about serving older men at their sports parties during commercials. On we go back to what is safe and where is my boyfriend? Come over today and we will go on a nice walk to where they make breakfast. You will receive an HIV shot to test and so will I. My dear I'm tired.

• LilTweek85 Dating Profile
    LilTweek85 6 Posts Shell Knob, Missouri, USA
    Sep 7, 2023 4:52 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Hell ya man I hear you

I’ve tried and tried but never had the opportunity to pnp. If anyone would like to help me with my first time I don’t mind to travel. Just want to know and am tired of jacking off each time.

• Cazualgirl Dating Profile
    Cazualgirl 1 Post Gresham, Oregon, USA
    Oct 31, 2023 9:13 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Understanding and excepting my body is very different than being naivete enough to believe that if I get pleasure from anything except, o*al or vaginal sex, I must secretly be gay or Bi. So secret even I didn't, and still don't know it.
    There are plenty guys who are part of this, "man club" that came/come up with these rules of what a man is, what men can like, what's magically gay that day. You like pink? Homo. Speak with a lisp? Fag. Can dance, are flexible, graceful, gentle...
    Regardless, one phrase that I picked up in the Military is, "It ain't gay if you're the one being sucked, or doing the fucking."
    Stupid, I know, but carries a secret kernel of truth. I've been in MMF and FFM threesomes. I even had a dude suck on my d*ck. I just made it clear at the beginning I don't want to sexually touch, feel, suck, taste... Anything about another guy, they respected that and knew I wasn't even trying to give them a hand up if we were switching positions.
    Long and short: If it feels good, it feels good. It won't feel good to all. Some women like an*l, others don't. Some women can squirt, most can't. You can give some women an o*gasm from just the nipples, ear, lower back...
    Some guys can and will enjoy their prostate being stimulated, or having there a** licked. Others won't. By my reasoning, if you aren't sexually attracted to the same sex... You're not gay or bi, you're just another unique human that enjoys something someone else doesn't.

Uh..... Just so you know? As a female? I THINK THE EXACT SAME WAY WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR OPINION REGARDING THE PROSTATE~ AND SHARE YOUR VIEW 110%. I ACTUALLY HAVE A VERY OPEN MIND & AM ALSO BI~SEXUAL. I NEVER HAVE A SELFISH AGENDA OR USE MY KNOWLEDGE & SKILL SET AS A MEANS
    TO DOMINATE OR BE INTIMIDATING TO ANYONE... ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT ASPECT WHEN APPROACHING THIS TOPIC W/A MAN WHILE IN BED.

• LilTweek85 Dating Profile
    LilTweek85 6 Posts Shell Knob, Missouri, USA
    Nov 3, 2023 2:16 AM UTC
    You wanna play sometime
  • Bobinsouthsanjose Dating Profile
    Bobinsouthsanjose 2 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Feb 7, 2024 10:48 PM UTC

Quote:

I suck c*ck finish at your PNP and I will suck your c*m out
  • Bobinsouthsanjose Dating Profile
    Bobinsouthsanjose 2 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Feb 7, 2024 10:50 PM UTC

Quote:

I will let you party in my mouth I suck c*ck and am a man.
  • DanM007 Dating Profile
    DanM007 2 Posts Jacksonville, Florida, USA
    Mar 27, 2024 9:11 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
    Hell ya man I hear you

im so confused

lol Woohoo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
20 Comments
Created: Jun 26, 2022 5:28 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 27, 2024 9:11 PM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 20, 2024 1:07 PM UTC
Dislikes: 3 (2 Women, 1 Men)