Posts by: Jeff57

• Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Jeff57 Clarksburg, West Virginia, USA
    Sep 25, 2023 12:56 AM UTC
    What age is too old to enjoy sex?Us men are different, I'm almost 66 and could do it everyday, but with tears running down my cheeks, my long term love of my life, she hasn't been able to do it any more for several years. If I weren't 4 inches around with a width. 7 3/4 inches here, it's the width that cause the main problem & her lost interest in sex. See if your lady can gradually stretch it out, menopause is a drag for men and women, My comment meant in respect.
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Sep 23, 2023 6:03 AM UTC
    The power of dressRhonda, You're definitely too far away, but you do look fine in your black cocktail dress. I use to take pride in dressing up for work, but since retired it's usually a t-shirt, jeans or short pants. Even have some expensive top coats I'll wear this winter to look progressive again this fall and winter. I'm going to start dressing and grooming again to look good whenever I go out in public. Thanks for you opinion, Jeff.
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Sep 23, 2023 4:34 AM UTC
    What age is too old to enjoy sex?I'm a retired dude over 60, could and would do it 3 times a day, but it is sad that most women my age either won't do it or physically can't do it. Unfortunately so far for me on this site it mostly overweight women who are unemployed, mostly regular smokers, and a few beautiful women who the compatibility tests don't match. I have better luck picking up women in a grocery store.
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Sep 23, 2023 4:11 AM UTC
    What age is too old to enjoy sex?I'm a dude over 60, could and would do it 3 times a day, but it is sad that women my age either won't do it or physically can't do it. Unfortunately so far for me on this site it mostly overweight women who are unemployed, mostly regular smokers, and a few beautiful women who the compatibility test don't match. I have better luck picking up women in a grocery store or Walgreens.
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Sep 23, 2023 3:41 AM UTC
    Real dateTotally different in the '70s and the early '90's, about everyone is ruined with cellphone crap. Try ask a woman out face to face, it's like pulling hens' teeth. I've got a lot to offer a young woman, but not by intros or texting on a cell phone.
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Sep 23, 2023 3:27 AM UTC
    Does this site work?

Quote:

Quote:
    If you are looking to date, or looking to hook up, does this site help with either of those? Seems like the user count is very tiny. Anyone want to post their success?

I'll see, but the women the site paired me up with haven't logged in 3 months or longer, and the ones that were attractive were mostly unemployed; most were overweight so on the ugly side. I could maybe or maybe not have some money, and I'm not a sugar daddy. I'll give the site a chance for a few more days.