The power of dress (4)

Post Comment
  • Rhonda123 Dating Profile
    Rhonda123 OP 25 Posts New York City, New York, USA
    Sep 9, 2023 4:22 PM UTC
    When I first joined this site I posted a picture of me wearing jeans and a simple top- like most of the other women are wearing here. I got one or two responses for men. I next posted a couple of pictures of me in a black cocktail dress, hose and heels. I got 8 or 10 responses from men PER DAY, Clearly the men here prefer women to be unmistaken dressed as a woman. And they are all very complimentary too.

And the men here also need to pay some attention to what they are wearing, T shirts and balll caps don't make you very attractive, And what about good grooming and haircuts, Women appreciate men who give attention to these details

• mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 10, 2023 5:07 PM UTC

Quote:
    When I first joined this site I posted a picture of me wearing jeans and a simple top- like most of the other women are wearing here. I got one or two responses for men. I next posted a couple of pictures of me in a black cocktail dress, hose and heels. I got 8 or 10 responses from men PER DAY, Clearly the men here prefer women to be unmistaken dressed as a woman. And they are all very complimentary too.

And the men here also need to pay some attention to what they are wearing, T shirts and balll caps don't make you very attractive, And what about good grooming and haircuts, Women appreciate men who give attention to these details

thats a good observation . I can see guys going for that
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Jeff57 6 Posts Clarksburg, West Virginia, USA
    Sep 23, 2023 6:03 AM UTC
    Rhonda, You're definitely too far away, but you do look fine in your black cocktail dress. I use to take pride in dressing up for work, but since retired it's usually a t-shirt, jeans or short pants. Even have some expensive top coats I'll wear this winter to look progressive again this fall and winter. I'm going to start dressing and grooming again to look good whenever I go out in public. Thanks for you opinion, Jeff.
  • Rhonda123 Dating Profile
    Rhonda123 OP 25 Posts New York City, New York, USA
    Sep 23, 2023 3:45 PM UTC

Quote:
    Rhonda, You're definitely too far away, but you do look fine in your black cocktail dress. I use to take pride in dressing up for work, but since retired it's usually a t-shirt, jeans or short pants. Even have some expensive top coats I'll wear this winter to look progressive again this fall and winter. I'm going to start dressing and grooming again to look good whenever I go out in public. Thanks for you opinion, Jeff.

You have everything ti gain by dressing and grooming well. I promise the women at least will notice.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
3 Comments
Created: Sep 9, 2023 4:22 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Sep 23, 2023 3:45 PM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 21, 2024 10:18 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search