What age is too old to enjoy sex? (28)

Post Comment
  • trishgirl52 Dating Profile
    trishgirl52 OP 13 Posts Paterson, New Jersey, USA
    Sep 5, 2022 5:58 PM UTC
    My friend claims he so busy and dont have time to make a trip to see me. By the time we will see each other we wull be 60. Right now we ate both 52. I dont think I would even want him then.

Edited: Sep 5, 2022 6:19 PM UTC
  • NoTimeForTrash Dating Profile
    Sep 5, 2022 6:46 PM UTC

Quote:
    My friend claims he so busy and dont have time to make a trip to see me. By the time we will see each other we wull be 60. Right now we ate both 52. I dont think I would even want him then.

To me, appears as if he is really uninterested. He'd make time if he was serious.
  • strapgui69 Dating Profile
    strapgui69 5 Posts Athens, Georgia, USA
    Sep 5, 2022 7:50 PM UTC
    Hey people...
    Just want to say...There is no age limit on really good sex ! Just have to be with the right person, (Just my opinion),
  • GoodTimez Dating Profile
    Sep 5, 2022 10:45 PM UTC
    Ditto message above... There is NO age limit on sex in a persons life. All the health experts are starting to realize and promote healthy sexual activity for all agebs. It's been published that healthy sexual activity (with orgasms) can extend your life by 7 to 8 years. It is one of the MOST healthy forms of exercise/activity for all people, all ages.
  • ReadyToHaveFun71 Dating Profile
    ReadyToHaveFun71 10 Posts Olympia, Washington, USA
    Sep 6, 2022 6:54 PM UTC
    I would say you could enjoy it right up to time of death. If you have a dark kink, then maybe a few minutes after?
  • nofuckingideas Dating Profile
    nofuckingideas 1 Post Santa Cruz, California, USA
    Sep 6, 2022 8:32 PM UTC
    too old is whatever age I will be next year
  • Freedomreigns Dating Profile
    Freedomreigns 1 Post North Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
    Oct 11, 2022 1:24 PM UTC
    Tge year I'm put under ground.
  • SnuggleWDdy Dating Profile
    SnuggleWDdy 1 Post Kopperl, Texas, USA
    Nov 14, 2022 4:24 PM UTC

Quote:

I am 80 and I am often h*rny. I would much rather have the company of a woman flirting and teasing as we arouse each other. I especially like cuddlin and snugglin kissing and softly caressing here tits (groping) ...
  • Marriedseniormale Dating Profile
    Marriedseniormale 1 Post Syracuse, New York, USA
    Nov 15, 2022 2:14 AM UTC

Quote:

To me, appears as if he is really uninterested. He'd make time if he was serious

I'll show up if you give me you address ???
  • GmanXtreme Dating Profile
    GmanXtreme 6 Posts Lewes, Delaware, USA
    Dec 23, 2022 12:50 PM UTC
    I am now 60....Is there such an age???
  • StuffedBumm269 Dating Profile
    StuffedBumm269 2 Posts Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
    Jan 5, 2023 9:13 PM UTC
  • jeb Dating Profile
    jeb 2 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Jan 6, 2023 8:54 PM UTC
    80. always aroused around sexy people. never acted on it. yet today i'm all over the place my tidy whiteys damp with minor 'gasms all day long. only young people and those dead from the waist down will say i'm too old to have sex. if the purpose and the motivation are there, it happens even when there is NO chemistry at all.
  • jeb Dating Profile
    jeb 2 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Jan 7, 2023 12:47 AM UTC
    or dead from the neck up. or just plain dead!
  • lookforeal Dating Profile
    lookforeal 2 Posts New York City, New York, USA
    May 21, 2023 8:01 AM UTC
    my cousin 68 is very active...
  • safegambler1 Dating Profile
    safegambler1 3 Posts Pittsburg, Kansas, USA
    May 21, 2023 11:24 AM UTC
    You are never too old for sex. I have noticed as I age (I am now in my 80's) having mutual interests outside of sex is very important for pleasurable sex. When I was in my 40's all it took to get me aroused was the wind blowing. Now it takes a little more.Inlove smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Salem42solo Dating Profile
    Salem42solo 15 Posts Salem, Oregon, USA
    May 29, 2023 12:44 AM UTC

Quote:

Working from q couple what if situations in your premise. Responding to the philosophy of the inquiry first... There is no such thing as to old for sex, it's just a question of desire and ability. If are 85 and want to have sex, having some lube handy will help, but if you have a willing partner why couldn't you enjoy it? My advice, don't create barriers in your mind regarding this. Ability and desire are different things. Even at 90, with a little assistance and caution, will be able to have sex and most likely enjoy it. Whether you'll desire sex at 90 is different.
    Enjoy this life and body while you have it, so far there's no reruns.
  • Rdoug69 Dating Profile
    Rdoug69 3 Posts Memphis, Tennessee, USA
    May 30, 2023 6:08 PM UTC
    I'll be 70 in 5 weeks.The answer to your question is I do not know but it is not 70.
  • mainstreetmike Dating Profile
    mainstreetmike 2 Posts concord, North Carolina, USA
    Jun 19, 2023 8:34 AM UTC
    theres always time for some form of se.Cheers smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • ZigStyNine Dating Profile
    ZigStyNine 1 Post Ocala, Florida, USA
    Jun 25, 2023 5:40 AM UTC
    They way I see it enjoy it as long as your breathing
  • ZERO Dating Profile
    Jun 25, 2023 6:03 AM UTC
    One Day Before You Are DEAD -- So like What Day is that? --- Sorry Friend You Will Never Know -- You Will be Dead, Therefore, Life is for the Living .... end the topic, it is totally useless to speculate!!
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Jeff57 6 Posts Clarksburg, West Virginia, USA
    Sep 23, 2023 4:11 AM UTC
    I'm a dude over 60, could and would do it 3 times a day, but it is sad that women my age either won't do it or physically can't do it. Unfortunately so far for me on this site it mostly overweight women who are unemployed, mostly regular smokers, and a few beautiful women who the compatibility test don't match. I have better luck picking up women in a grocery store or Walgreens.
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Sep 23, 2023 4:34 AM UTC
    I'm a retired dude over 60, could and would do it 3 times a day, but it is sad that most women my age either won't do it or physically can't do it. Unfortunately so far for me on this site it mostly overweight women who are unemployed, mostly regular smokers, and a few beautiful women who the compatibility tests don't match. I have better luck picking up women in a grocery store.
  • luvee812 Dating Profile
    luvee812 9 Posts Seymour, Indiana, USA
    Sep 23, 2023 2:14 PM UTC
    Never too old. I will be 54 tomorrow and my sex drive is as high if not higher than at any point of my life!! Anyone care to find out?
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Sep 25, 2023 12:56 AM UTC
    Us men are different, I'm almost 66 and could do it everyday, but with tears running down my cheeks, my long term love of my life, she hasn't been able to do it any more for several years. If I weren't 4 inches around with a width. 7 3/4 inches here, it's the width that cause the main problem & her lost interest in sex. See if your lady can gradually stretch it out, menopause is a drag for men and women, My comment meant in respect.
  • Randya Dating Profile
    Randya 6 Posts Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
    Oct 22, 2023 2:17 PM UTC
    You're never get too old for sex, I'm 65 your old man and I enjoy sex two to three times a day. If the old people used to tell us when we were children if you don't use it you lose it I'm not willing to lose it and I don't have to take the damn blue little pill!!
  • Randya Dating Profile
    Randya 6 Posts Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
    Oct 30, 2023 6:56 PM UTC
    When do you want me to come I'm an open book got more time than anybody
  • 69h69h69h69 Dating Profile
    69h69h69h69 5 Posts Banning, California, USA
    Jan 31, 2024 4:33 AM UTC
    i am 80 still like sex, i live in a 55 and older manufactured home park and some even in there nineties still have sex, so you that think were to old ha. what you do once a night, we do all night.Blahblah smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Robbie6565 Dating Profile
    Robbie6565 3 Posts Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
    Apr 11, 2024 10:56 PM UTC
    I don't know, I'm still going and haven't heard any complaints
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
27 Comments
Created: Sep 5, 2022 5:58 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 11, 2024 10:56 PM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 13, 2024 2:07 PM UTC
Share This Thread