Posts by: Robbie6565

• Robbie6565 Dating Profile
    Robbie6565 Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
    Apr 30, 2024 3:38 PM UTC
    what do girls find so attractive in guys?To me a woman can look like they should win any beauty pageant they want and have any guy they want. If they have a nasty uppity attitude and to me and a lot of men, I know will consider them unapproachable and ugly. On the other side of the coin, a woman can be of a larger size but have a nice, cheerful, warm attitude and be real, we'll want to be closer to them and want to spend time with them.
    Apr 12, 2024 8:44 PM UTC
    Scams...Are these people real or Fake?I agree with you 100 percent. In the past three years I musta got the bottom of the barrel Everything goes fine for about the first month or two and then all of a sudden they say something like can I borrow $100. for a bill I forgot about and the amounts keep going up. And now I ran across one she's been pestering me to open a bank account in my name so she can send her money there while she comes east to see me.
    Apr 11, 2024 10:56 PM UTC
    What age is too old to enjoy sex?I don't know, I'm still going and haven't heard any complaints
    Robbie6565 OP Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
    Apr 11, 2024 8:10 PM UTC
    Dating over 50 Things were a lot better then! Now a days you have to be so leary when going to meet someone. Gangs in the streets, The person you're meeting is not their posted pic, and last but not least is everyone went to skating rinks, teen bowling night, school dances.