Scams...Are these people real or Fake? (4)

Post Comment
  • billee3 Dating Profile
    Apr 8, 2024 1:50 PM UTC
    Tell me, are these women real or fake. Like what % is fake??? LOL I have had chats with seemingly nice women, then its wanting ONLY my number. Demanding almost. Like wth is this site any good, tell me...I am new to this stuff. Thanks
  • LorettaX Dating Profile
    LorettaX 11 Posts Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada
    Apr 9, 2024 7:17 AM UTC

Quote:
    Tell me, are these women real or fake. Like what % is fake??? LOL I have had chats with seemingly nice women, then its wanting ONLY my number. Demanding almost. Like wth is this site any good, tell me...I am new to this stuff. Thanks

• LorettaX Dating Profile
    LorettaX 11 Posts Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada
    Apr 9, 2024 7:22 AM UTC
    Odds are they are trying to hack your computer . Simply say " I will gladly talk to you on this site " . If they are interested in you and not your money , they will chat. If not move on. Good luck !
  • Robbie6565 Dating Profile
    Robbie6565 4 Posts Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
    Apr 12, 2024 8:44 PM UTC
    I agree with you 100 percent. In the past three years I musta got the bottom of the barrel Everything goes fine for about the first month or two and then all of a sudden they say something like can I borrow $100. for a bill I forgot about and the amounts keep going up. And now I ran across one she's been pestering me to open a bank account in my name so she can send her money there while she comes east to see me.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
3 Comments
Created: Apr 8, 2024 1:50 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 12, 2024 8:44 PM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 21, 2024 5:13 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search