Posts by: Libbyshuman

• Libbyshuman Dating Profile
    Libbyshuman OP Medford, Oregon, USA
    Jan 26, 2024 7:33 PM UTC
    Southern Oregon daddyI appreciate the responses I've received to date but am only interested in doing this in person and not virtually online. Please be local to the Rogue Valley if you reach out. Thanks in advance.
    Libbyshuman Medford, Oregon, USA
    Jan 18, 2024 12:07 PM UTC
    STUDIO 54 Revisited Disco MixDisco sucked the first time around. It hasn't improved with age...
    Nov 18, 2023 10:21 PM UTC
    what do you find attractive in women

Quote:
    I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but looking back I can't find any answer. So boys, what feature do you find most attractive in a woman?

The first thing I notice about a woman is her eyes and their expression. So much is told with this single detail. Some people have kind eyes and don't reflect their hurts and scars while others can't seem to help their expression screaming to the world, "I've been hurt and I've given up so don't try." When she smiles and looks me directly in the eye, it tells me she's secure in who she is and knows herself. This is terribly appealing to me.

Physical attributes are a distant second though I do prefer a woman who still cares about her body and hasn't let herself get terribly overweight...
    Nov 7, 2023 11:58 PM UTC
    What women think about being involved with a bi manI opened my mind to the possibilities of exploring my bi side about 12 or so years ago. I can certainly relate to women's gripes about some of men's shortfalls as a result. But I'm curious what women in general would think of a man who admits to her he's bi? And what would their thought be about him wanting to include another man in their play occasionally? There are a lot of guys playing with guys on the side without their women knowing about it and that would be a huge problem with me. I don't mess with guys playing on the downlow just because I think it's not fair to their woman. If she knows and is fine with it, cool. Otherwise, to me, it undermines my enjoyment knowing what we're doing could damage their marriage or relationship. So what say you ladies?
    Nov 7, 2023 7:44 PM UTC
    Wondering

Quote:
    What are the most important qualities that a guy looks for in a woman over 50?

A woman who hasn't abandoned her own body and takes care of her appearance is the initial observation. If a man is fortunate enough to have a conversation, then the second would be emotional availability. So many women have been hurt so much they've developed a flint like protective shroud which no man can penetrate regardless how innocuous his attempt at conversation may be. Generally, a good look in her eyes tells whether this is the case. It's a harsh reality but some women are simply broken with no hope of ever being repaired after the harm they've experienced. Sometimes the harm of a moment can take a lifetime to overcome if it ever can be.
    Nov 7, 2023 7:38 PM UTC
    Wondering

Quote:

Quote:
    What are the most important qualities that a guy looks for in a woman over 50?

Well speaking for most guys I don't sugar coat or ever claim to be a playa I'm real I'm ?. We ga god girls different because making s girl my girlfriend is jig Whst comes to mind. Wd first look at a**, breast, face no detail I'm on dog mode. That goes same when
    We spot a 50 year old thats a fantasif fetish again. This is the reason when guys are in a crown theh say stuff like look at that milf you start talking that man talk. I've never heard in a crowd of say of guys anyone say " i just want to hand mind blowing conversations with that girl ". " I really really want to connect with that 50 and see what's on her mind ". It's after the first date that we liked what our conversation where about I notice that beautiful dimple she had now it's. No longer about sex it's more about thd detail

Is wannabe gangsta your first language with English a distant second? If you talk with a woman of any age like that, do you really expect an intelligent response or a roll of the eyes as you get to see her a** from her walking away?

Nov 7, 2023 6:51 PM UTC
    Southern Oregon daddyI'm a gentle, kind, yet firm daddy interested in helping younger women learn how to enjoy their bodies through regular contact both online and in person. There's something special about being entrusted with the early development of a woman learning what her body is capable of. I've enjoyed my times with younger women as they have because they keep coming back once we've begun the process. If you're unsure of yourself, lack the confidence to assert your rights to be treated well, or just want to discreetly learn so you can become a better lover, please reach out.
    Nov 5, 2023 6:32 PM UTC
    Learning to live alone.

Quote:
    Hi everyone, recently separated, and going through a divorce after 14 years. Any advice on how to recreate a social life? Have a son (13) and daughter (10) I see every other weekend. Other then that, I sit in a empty house, bored when I'm not at work. Just trying to keep my mind busy, and meet new people.

As a guy who's been single my whole life, the first thing I would offer as food for thought is to ask how comfortable are you in your own skin these days? The end of a long term relationship tends to put one on a collision course of being forced to handle alone time. Do you read? Go to the library, join a book club. What hobbiess do you have an interest in or actively participate in? Any local clubs catering to that interest? Is there a local spot to hang out with a coffee or beverage where you can browse the internet and not be stuck at home? Bottom line is you have to go to the world. It won't knock your door...

And you have two kids. Aside from your visitation, have you considered setting aside times to spend with each individually so you can enhance your relationships? Attending sporting events, recitals, school plays, or any of their activities will put you out there as well as solidify your relationships as they enter the toughest time to be a human. It is possible to be their parent and their friend too.

Perspective is huge in your place in life. Home can become a prison of isolation and loneliness if you don't proactively move ahead making your own life on your own terms. As sad as the ending of a long term relationship can be, consider how you want to shape your life for your future and those relationships you value. And yes, if need be, there is no shame whatsoever in seeking counseling help. Hope this offers a couple thoughts to move forwardd with. Be well.