Posts by: Originaljacqs

• Originaljacqs Dating Profile
    Originaljacqs Pataskala, Ohio, USA
    Jan 22, 2024 4:38 AM UTC
    Pop Hits 2024

Quote:
    For the "YOUNG ONES" -- Enjoy --Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Not sure can be considered young lol but enjoyingBanana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Jan 19, 2024 8:16 AM UTC
    Got it all figured out!,

Quote:
    Living in far northern Idaho at 66 yrs of age . Small city I don’t go out of my way to meet ppl. I fish, no woman is gonna go hang out at the boat ramp looking for her fisherman! But she should if she’s smart!

I cannot believe how unlucky this has to be but piss on it I’ll use my hand! So I think Im pretty darn sure I’llfind Bigfoot before finding a woman!

Hello

Sorry no luck but you are right good guys fish. I am not anywhere near a dock but if ever I was then I would take your suggestion. Sorry but comment of Bigfoot was funny. Oh yeah small town can rock and nice quiet home away from others is nice too. I wish you luck.Hug smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Jan 19, 2024 8:02 AM UTC
    50 and still single

Quote:
    I'm in Olympia, WA and looking for the real deal. All I keep finding (or it finds me) are fakes, scammers and dudes who think catfishing is funny. I'm now 51. Still single. Pizza smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Hello

Sorry to hear that. It sucks what they do. I hope you find your real deal. Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Jan 19, 2024 7:58 AM UTC
    WARNING TO WOMEN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
    BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR . . .

Yes, please be careful. Some of you women keep wishing for the perfect man. I've had to fight off five separate kidnapping attempts just today! LMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Darn you mean it didn't work. LmaoLMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Jan 19, 2024 7:54 AM UTC
    Lonely

Quote:
    Hello, I am a 68-year-old widower. I lost my wife last year to cancer. I am looking for a lady who I could share my life with lasting relationship. I don’t smoke I don’t drink I don’t do drugs If there’s any ladies out there caring and loving, I’m here give me a chance.

Oh my so sorry to hear that. Lost my husband almost two years ago. Now just me and my teen and pets. I really hope you find what you are looking for.Hug smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Jan 13, 2024 11:56 PM UTC
    Dating Over 50 stinks.....LOL

Quote:
    Raised Eyebrow smilie emoji/emoticon smiley this dating thing over 50 and starting out again kinda stinks.....LOL, anyone else running into this?

Hello,

I am a widowed 51yo female with a teen. Been off the market for over 15 years. Trying to get back in is hard. It is either they want to be intimate right off the bat or money. Whatever happen to the good guys? Good at heart, soul, and mind. . Cherish the other like they do you with love, honesty, respect, faithfulness. Loyalty, etc... it doesn't help to that I am Big and Beautiful.
    Jan 13, 2024 11:51 PM UTC

Quote:
    I try talking to women now a days and the rules have changed so much I don't know what to do.

Hello,

Hang in there and be yourself. They will either like you or not. It is the ones that are genuine that get happy ever after. Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Dec 22, 2023 11:58 PM UTC
    50 and still single

Quote:
    I'm in Olympia, WA and looking for the real deal. All I keep finding (or it finds me) are fakes, scammers and dudes who think catfishing is funny. I'm now 51. Still single. Pizza smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Sorry to hear that. It sucks when that happens. Also sorry not there but I have been through there and it is beautiful. I wish you luck.Hug smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Dec 22, 2023 11:52 PM UTC

Quote:
    Raised Eyebrow smilie emoji/emoticon smiley this dating thing over 50 and starting out again kinda stinks.....LOL, anyone else running into this?

I completely agree.