Quote:
    BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR . . .

• Bandit456 Dating Profile
    Bandit456 17 Posts Los Angeles, California, USA
    Aug 14, 2022 10:31 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

What was it that you wished for, Claire? And what did you get?

• trishgirl52 Dating Profile
    trishgirl52 13 Posts Paterson, New Jersey, USA
    Sep 6, 2022 3:04 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

of what?

• ReadyToHaveFun71 Dating Profile
    ReadyToHaveFun71 10 Posts Olympia, Washington, USA
    Sep 6, 2022 6:49 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, please be careful. Some of you women keep wishing for the perfect man. I've had to fight off five separate kidnapping attempts just today! LMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

• starnie Dating Profile
    starnie 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Sep 13, 2022 3:41 AM UTC
    It's never been a habit of mine to wish for something... l didn't absolutely WANT.Wink2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • BlueJeans Dating Profile
    Sep 13, 2022 6:26 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

of what?

I wrote this warning after an experience I had on this site. By the way, this was my very first time joining a dating site. A guy started messaging me who seemed very delightful, was nice looking, and my age. We did live in different states, me in Ohio and he in Delaware. We both shared so many interests together. We stayed in touch every day {more than once a day} and we both ended up developing feelings for one another. We had endless conversations and looked forward to every new conversation with one another. It was wonderful. We shared photos. We were completely comfortable/compatible with each other. This went on for about one month.
    Then one day, out of the blue, he said that he needed to tell me something. He said that he had a live-in girlfriend.
    They had been together for 2+ years, and stated his situation was not going to change. Told me he joined the dating site looking for a new friend, a pen pal of sorts. But that things started happening so fast between he and I, he couldn't help developing feelings for me. Needless to say, I was hurt, disillusioned, and even cried over him. I am a very sensitive lady, and he knew that. I felt as if my heart was broken. This happened to me fairly recently, so with each new day the memories of him are slowly diminishing. But every now and then a tear or two will stream down my face.
    My sincere message to you is ... Guard your heart for it is precious...you only have one.
    If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

• Originaljacqs Dating Profile
    Originaljacqs 9 Posts Pataskala, Ohio, USA
    Jan 19, 2024 7:58 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, please be careful. Some of you women keep wishing for the perfect man. I've had to fight off five separate kidnapping attempts just today! LMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Darn you mean it didn't work. LmaoLMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
6 Comments
Created: Aug 14, 2022 12:21 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Jan 19, 2024 7:58 AM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 11, 2024 8:48 PM UTC
Dislikes: 5 (3 Women, 2 Men)
Last Disliked: Feb 23, 2024 3:37 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search