• ColdEthel Dating Profile
    ColdEthel Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    5 hours
    Ballot Drop Boxes Installed Along Border Wall

Quote:
    #"Ballot Drop Boxes Installed Along Border Wall"

Quote:
    f*ck biden

Naw...Biden's fucking YOU and most every American citizen ... because he and the Feds just took over the business that distributes all forwarding of monies from private employers to money services from internal repositories, companies and transfers to all banks and accounts...a business as old as America.
    It's executive order # op- 1640. "Fed Now". Is what these commie pigs are calling it but soon WW3 will call it, "Fed-up" because all the monsters that Trump chased out of their hiding spots in the Swamp of Wash ur DC now need more filthy evil things to do...kinda like the fukn illuminati and the Mob and mafia,too.
    So,next stop...total chaos and America turning as shirtless as the Ruskies and disgusting Chinese...communistic.
    So much for being on top or a superpower because when the creep moron Fedsget done Messing up everything we all worked so hard for to separate us from the Neanderthals and fools that believe that slavery and control is the answer to what we have currently compared to some fuct agenda for the top 1%.
    But stealing from innocent folks has a backlash...it's called,annihilation of a sytem gone broken and humanity at large.
    "Digital money" is being quietly administered in place of paper money and banks folding lft and right all over the country is all it's taking to declare their state of emergency and thus breaking into everyone's accounts for any reason they (the Feds) deem necessary to freeze your monies/accounts or just outright take as they please your soc.sec.or retirement funds. Illegal to spend anything more than $1,000 on something that would cost fines and jail! Imagine how much madness this'll create? Book smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Flush smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Mar 3, 2024 6:16 AM UTC
    This Video is Private < Good 4U > We Don't Show Our Privates in Public Either 👉 Right LHO? 🙈🙉🙊

Quote:
    Stupid smilie emoji/emoticon smiley This video is private & You Tube is your private pasture COW? 🐄

It was a setting he or she de died to experiment with so after walking away from the fukup session they probably forgot to change it back to non fuckup mode...roflmao! I 😂🤣😆Flush smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Feb 18, 2024 8:48 AM UTC
    BBC in AZYou ought to be ashamed of yourself for being such a filthy minded selfsake.
    Your creator will deal with such filth. Hammer smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Flush smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Feb 18, 2024 1:38 AM UTC
    How long does it take to mend a broken heart?

Quote:
    I’ve had my heart broken several times in the past and now that I’ve grown more mature I’m trying to remember how long it took me to heal after each heart break.

The Truth is...everyone's reactions and emotions vary and how much effort one puts in to the loss or mistreatment of others unto one's heart or feelings is based off of their exposure and involvement in the way that the relationship ended and how we all must get past history and past events.
    In order to grow, we must be willing and able to change for ourselves in what must be seen as better development...rather it be from or to change.
    Only once we see that we are all solitary beings seeking others for attention can we move on productively and effectively or efficiently.
    Positivity comes from experience and learning...
    Remember that.
    You are either your own best friend and lover or you are seeking approval.
    Be proud of who you are because you are unique...
    Don't be greedy or selfish, it shows that you are incompetent and incomplete.
    Grow and live inside...all else comes naturally. Cool2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Stupid smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Thinking smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Feb 18, 2024 1:27 AM UTC
    How long does it take to mend a broken heart?

Quote:
    I’ve had my heart broken several times in the past and now that I’ve grown more mature I’m trying to remember how long it took me to heal after each heart break.

Quote:
    It takes as long as it takes. There are so many variable only your best guess based on experience would even be and educated guess. Example: I was married for 5 years after dating for just over 1 year. Then one morning she didn't wake up. 10 years later I started to be able to tell that my mourning stage was starting to lift. That was 2 years ago, and it's not much better, but I finally am able to admit to myself I need human interaction on a physical lever. (I didn't kiss, date, screw or anything to anyone since she passed for a decade, i had just lost interest in life) but now. 12 years after losing her, I am on 3 "dating sites" and finding it overwhelming and 1000 times more difficult than I imagined. But I need to feel something again.

Hope that helped

Quote:
    Am I allowed to passively aggresively, make enemies at this Rave? Or .....

Wowww! What a living walking STONE COLD EVIL DOG TERD YOU ARE Fukr. Grow the hell up birdbrains! Sicko.

Feb 18, 2024 1:19 AM UTC