How long does it take to mend a broken heart? (9)

Post Comment
  • Kindness1007 Dating Profile
    Kindness1007 OP 5 Posts New York, New York, USA
    Sep 22, 2023 4:01 PM UTC
    I’ve had my heart broken several times in the past and now that I’ve grown more mature I’m trying to remember how long it took me to heal after each heart break.
  • TransPartyChic Dating Profile
    TransPartyChic 5 Posts Orem, Utah, USA
    Dec 10, 2023 6:10 PM UTC

Quote:
    I’ve had my heart broken several times in the past and now that I’ve grown more mature I’m trying to remember how long it took me to heal after each heart break.

It takes as long as it takes. There are so many variable only your best guess based on experience would even be and educated guess. Example: I was married for 5 years after dating for just over 1 year. Then one morning she didn't wake up. 10 years later I started to be able to tell that my mourning stage was starting to lift. That was 2 years ago, and it's not much better, but I finally am able to admit to myself I need human interaction on a physical lever. (I didn't kiss, date, screw or anything to anyone since she passed for a decade, i had just lost interest in life) but now. 12 years after losing her, I am on 3 "dating sites" and finding it overwhelming and 1000 times more difficult than I imagined. But I need to feel something again.

Hope that helped
  • ettiene68 Dating Profile
    Jan 17, 2024 1:00 AM UTC
    Gosh, your luxury assault suburban truck ran out of batteries .... maybe you can steel energy from my star wars toys Chrissend! It's almost like being sprinkled, huh girl!
    Jan 17, 2024 1:03 AM UTC

Quote:

Apparently I am Not Allowedered To Share Kentucky Fried Finger Flookin' .... Darn It!
    Jan 17, 2024 1:06 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    It takes as long as it takes. There are so many variable only your best guess based on experience would even be and educated guess. Example: I was married for 5 years after dating for just over 1 year. Then one morning she didn't wake up. 10 years later I started to be able to tell that my mourning stage was starting to lift. That was 2 years ago, and it's not much better, but I finally am able to admit to myself I need human interaction on a physical lever. (I didn't kiss, date, screw or anything to anyone since she passed for a decade, i had just lost interest in life) but now. 12 years after losing her, I am on 3 "dating sites" and finding it overwhelming and 1000 times more difficult than I imagined. But I need to feel something again.

Hope that helped

Am I allowed to passively aggresively, make enemies at this Rave? Or .....

• nativerider Dating Profile
    nativerider 10 Posts Pensacola, Florida, USA
    Feb 2, 2024 11:58 AM UTC
    There is now psychological data with statistics that say... how ever long in said relationship one I'm decide the length of the relationship by 2, example: 10 year marriage, the wife has an affair, husband files for divorce, in average UT took 5 years for him to finally not have the odd here and there pop up random emotions.
  • nativerider Dating Profile
    nativerider 10 Posts Pensacola, Florida, USA
    Feb 2, 2024 12:10 PM UTC
    Continued; ultimately bro it comes down to you.
    I was so in love with my ex wife when ever we would be having out dancing or to dinner I've had random women from older to younger contented that they could see how much I loved her, one said it was how I looked at her, another by the way I played around with her.
    I absolutely adored her, I ended the relationship, it almost killed me, my point to this crap is, your pain is yours, the value place upon the pain is the merit it takes on. You ever need to talk hit me up.
  • ColdEthel Dating Profile
    ColdEthel 5 Posts Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Feb 18, 2024 1:27 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Hope that helped

Quote:
    Am I allowed to passively aggresively, make enemies at this Rave? Or .....

Wowww! What a living walking STONE COLD EVIL DOG TERD YOU ARE Fukr. Grow the hell up birdbrains! Sicko.

• ColdEthel Dating Profile
    ColdEthel 5 Posts Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Feb 18, 2024 1:38 AM UTC

Quote:

The Truth is...everyone's reactions and emotions vary and how much effort one puts in to the loss or mistreatment of others unto one's heart or feelings is based off of their exposure and involvement in the way that the relationship ended and how we all must get past history and past events.
    In order to grow, we must be willing and able to change for ourselves in what must be seen as better development...rather it be from or to change.
    Only once we see that we are all solitary beings seeking others for attention can we move on productively and effectively or efficiently.
    Positivity comes from experience and learning...
    Remember that.
    You are either your own best friend and lover or you are seeking approval.
    Be proud of who you are because you are unique...
    Don't be greedy or selfish, it shows that you are incompetent and incomplete.
    Grow and live inside...all else comes naturally. Cool2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Stupid smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Thinking smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
8 Comments
Created: Sep 22, 2023 4:01 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Feb 18, 2024 1:38 AM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 6, 2024 4:45 AM UTC
Dislikes: 12 (9 Women, 3 Men)
Last Disliked: Feb 26, 2024 1:04 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search