Posts by: Uomo-Ubriaco

• Uomo-Ubriaco Dating Profile
    Apr 19, 2024 1:16 AM UTC
    Relaxing Jazz Music 🌸 Warm Jazz Music with Fireplace Sounds in Spring Luxury Apartment STREAMING!1146 watching now
    Started streaming 14 hours ago April-18-2024
    Relaxing Jazz Music 🌸 Warm Jazz Music with Fireplace Sounds in Spring Luxury Apartment to Focus
    Apr 19, 2024 1:13 AM UTC
    Spanish guitar music of PASSION & LOVE3,851,846 views May 11, 2023 Beautiful Spanish music of Passion & Love. When we do our best to keep the flame of romance, love and passion in our hearts then we have a strong will for life too. 🙏
    Apr 19, 2024 1:11 AM UTC
    Best Romantic Guitar Music Of All Time -Sweet Guitar Melodies Bring You Back To Your Youth️️🎼️ Playlists:
    [00:00:00] - 01. I Will Always Love You
    [00:03:54] - 02. Take Me To Your Heart
    [00:07:49] - 03. Let Her Go
    [00:12:12] - 04. Perfect
    [00:17:18] - 05. It Must Have Been Love
    [00:21:47] - 06. Beautiful In White
    [00:25:50] - 07. How Deep Is Your Love
    [00:30:32] - 08. Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
    [00:34:29] - 09. Apologize
    [00:37:32] - 10. I Do
    [00:42:02] - 11. Right Here Waiting
    [00:46:01] - 12. See You Again
    [00:49:52] - 13. Kiss The Rain
    [00:54:04] - 14. Let Me Down Slowly
    [00:57:25] - 15. Yesterday Once More
    [01:01:38] - 16. Love Paradise
    [01:04:52] - 17. Someone Like You
    [01:09:36] - 18. You Are The Reason
    Apr 19, 2024 1:10 AM UTC
    Spring Live Cafe Jazz - Morning Jazz April Relaxing Music & Upbeat Bossa Nova for Relaxation Days9,748 views Apr 8, 2024 Spring Live Cafe Jazz - Morning Jazz April Relaxing Music
    Upbeat Bossa Nova for Relaxation Days
    #cafemusic #jazzmusic #jazzcafe
    ☕☕☕Coffee & Melodies☕☕☕
    Apr 19, 2024 1:02 AM UTC
    Getting Revenge on My Cheating Wife and Lover!5,539 views Apr 17, 2024
    Watch as I enact my revenge on my cheating wife and her lover in this intense and thrilling video. Betrayal cuts deep, but I am taking matters into my own hands. Join me on this journey of retribution as I confront those who have wronged me. Don't miss out on the dramatic twists and turns as I seek justice for the ultimate betrayal. Subscribe now to witness the drama unfold!
    Apr 19, 2024 1:00 AM UTC
    I Called My Cheating Wife At Work To Let Her Know That My Business Trip Was Being Postponed, But....2,349 views Apr 18, 2024
    "I called my cheating wife at work to let her know that my business trip was being postponed, but her colleague picked up the phone and said, 'Why are you calling me at work when you and your wife should be enjoying vacation together?' My revenge was swift and ruthless..."
    Apr 19, 2024 12:59 AM UTC
    When The Truth Comes Out. Cheating Wife Stories4,225 views Apr 18, 2024
    Explore the intricate dynamics of relationships in this gripping narrative of family strife and unexpected twists. Follow the journey of two individuals as their marriage is rocked by betrayal, leading to shocking consequences and unexpected new beginnings.
    Experience the tumultuous aftermath as one grapples with betrayal and seeks solace in unexpected places. Witness desperate attempts to salvage relationships amidst mounting tensions and conflicts.
    Apr 19, 2024 12:57 AM UTC
    Revenge For A Broken Family. Cheating Wife Stories10,257 views Apr 5, 2024
    Explore the devastating impact of workplace harassment and betrayal as a couple's marriage is torn apart by the manipulative actions of one partner's boss. Witness the heartbreaking consequences of coercion as the relationship crumbles under the weight of mistrust and deceit.
    Follow along as one person's quest for justice leads to a shocking act of revenge against the boss, using computer hacking to frame them with heinous crimes. Experience the chilling aftermath as the boss's life unravels, leaving them stripped of their career, family, and freedom.
    Apr 18, 2024 2:34 PM UTC
    Climate Change is Class WarfareThe climate is up the spout and we’re to blame. The planet is boiling like a pan of porridge. We face the possible extinction of all life on earth. ‘Science’ says so. Anyone who questions it is a demonic scoundrel. The climate catastrophe is a 100 per cent solid-gold, slam-dunk irrefutable fact.
    Hmm. And yet, it is clear to anyone who has paid the slightest attention, that the tired, hysterical predictions of the climate alarmists made repeatedly over four decades and based on their hypothetical computer-models have proved to be spectacularly wrong, again and again and again. It does not take much digging (we have the internet these days) to discover that the outlandish claims of climate alarmists are flatly contradicted by lots and lots of perfectly good scientific evidence and data. We’re not talking here about fringe science put about by whackos. We’re talking about official data – mainstream science, published in respected journals. Some of it is featured in my ‘climate-denier’ film, Climate: The Movie, available for free online.
    The world is not boiling. We are, as any geologist will tell you, in an ice age one of the coldest periods in the last 500 million years. The level of CO2 in the atmosphere is not unnaturally or frighteningly high. Compared to the last half billion years of earth’s history it is extremely low. And there is no evidence that changing levels of atmospheric CO2 it has changed radically many times in the past) has ever ‘driven climate change’. If there had been, Al Gore would have said so in his silly film, but he didn’t. Hurricane activity is not increasing, nor are the number of wildfires, nor are the number of droughts, and so on and so on. This is what the official data say. You can look it up.
    Apr 18, 2024 2:11 PM UTC
    Report Sounds Alarm on Puberty Blockers: ‘Professionals Are Afraid To Openly Discuss Their Views’

Quote:
    https://harbingersdaily.com/report-sounds-alarm-on-puberty-blockers-professionals-are-afraid-to-openly-discuss-their-views/

A long-awaited independent review of gender identity services in England says the medical case for gender-altering treatments for minors constitutes “an area of remarkably weak evidence.” The Cass Review—led by Dr. Hilary Cass, a leading British pediatrician and consultant—also called the debate around gender transition “toxic.”
    “There are few other areas of healthcare where professionals are so afraid to openly discuss their views,” wrote Cass in the review’s foreword.
    The Cass Review was released on Wednesday, four years after the country’s National Health Services (NHS) commissioned it following concerns from whistleblowers about treatment at gender identity clinics for children and teens.
    Cass pointed out doctors in the United Kingdom began prescribing puberty blocking hormones—which research suggests have negative, life-long effects on overall health—at an alarming rate after one Dutch study suggested the drugs may increase positive outcomes for young people with gender dysphoria.
    Part of her foreword addresses children and teens seeking transition services.
    “I have been disappointed by the lack of evidence on the long-term impact of taking hormones from an early age,” she writes. “Research has let us all down, most importantly you.”
    Currently, children in the U.K. can begin receiving cross-sex hormones including testosterone and estrogen as early as age 16—but Cass’ review urges doctors to wait until after children are age 18 to prescribe these drugs.
    “Our current understanding of the long-term health impacts of hormone interventions is limited and needs to be better understood,” she writes.
    Beginning April 1, England’s National Health Service (NHS)—the government’s health arm—permanently stopped prescribing puberty blockers for children younger than 16. The policy, which was implemented last year on an interim basis, also applies to Wales. The Associated Press reported Northern Ireland and Scotland are considering adopting the age restriction.
    NHS England says there is not enough evidence about long-term effects puberty blockers, including “sexual, cognitive or broader developmental outcomes.”
    Cass’ report notes that many teens and young adults eventually regret medically or socially transitioning.
    For More use URL in Quote Box
    Apr 18, 2024 2:04 PM UTC
    How mRNA Covid “Vaccines” Are Actually Destroying People’s Immune Systems

Quote:
    https://thelibertydaily.com/how-mrna-covid-vaccines-are-actually-destroying-peoples/
    (Natural News)—

Quote:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-17-how-mrna-covid-vaccines-destroy-immune-systems.html

Now that a few years have passed since the first mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were administered, their effects on the immune system are becoming painfully obvious – and some medical experts are concerned about the potential impact on human health.
    mRNA, or messenger RNA, vaccines are a relatively new player in the vaccine field. Their goal is to invade the body’s cells and teach them how they can generate a protein that will spur an immune response to produce antibodies that can prevent infection should an actual virus enter the body.
    They are different from traditional vaccines in the sense that they do not use a weakened or live virus in order to cause the desired immune response. Instead, they used genetic material, or mRNA, to provide the instructions for producing the target viral protein. The mRNA is packaged inside a protective lipid nanoparticle that will help the genetic material make its way into the cells. There, it will produce the viral protein so the immune system can recognize it and create antibodies that will neutralize it. This is why many people are likening them to gene therapy injections. While this may sound like an effective approach in theory, there are actually many shortcomings to the process. However, of greater concern to many people are the potential side effects, many of which are unknown because the technology is so new and there have been no long-term studies on the effects of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.
    We do know, however, that mRNA vaccines can cause a person’s immune system to become overstimulated, which is why so many people are experiencing inflammation and autoimmune reactions to the jabs. And while authorities claimed that the mRNA in these vaccines breaks down quickly and is eliminated by the body when they were pushing the jabs on the masses, this has turned out not to be the case at all....

Continue Reading - use URLs in Quote Box

Apr 18, 2024 11:39 AM UTC
    Rare star explosion expected to be 'once-in-a-lifetime viewing opportunity,' NASA officials sayRare star explosion expected to be 'once-in-a-lifetime viewing opportunity,' NASA officials say
    Nova explosion to occur in 2024; astronomers say it happens every 80 years
    Another special cosmic event is to occur this year, and it could be a "once-in-a-lifetime viewing opportunity," according to NASA.
    It’s a nova explosion located in a star system 3,000 light years away from Earth and astronomers predict it will be visible to the "unaided eye" sometime in 2024.
    "Unfortunately, we don't know the timing of this as well as we know the eclipse," Bill Cooke, lead for NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office (MEO) at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, told Fox News Digital.
    "But when it happens, it'll be something you'll remember."

Quote:
    https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/rare-star-explosion-expected-once-in-a-lifetime-viewing-opportunity-nasa-officials-say

More at the Article - use URL in Quote

Apr 18, 2024 2:33 AM UTC
    Check Your PC for Hacked Backdoor Accounts

Quote:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/check-your-pc-for-hacked-backdoor-accounts/vi-BB1lzzA9?cvi

NOTE FOR HOME EDITION USERS: Apparently this might only work on Windows Pro editions. BUT if you have Home, instead go into command prompt and type the command "net user", which will also list all accounts, it just won't mark which accounts are disabled. So you'll have to remember to ignore the built-in ones I mention in the video (specifically: Administrator, DefaultAccount, Guest, WDAGUtilityAccount)

Apr 18, 2024 12:34 AM UTC
    Joe Biden - C'mon Man (Parody Rap Song)With This - RAP IS DEAD - It's the NEW DISCO - 2024 = DEAD
    Apr 18, 2024 12:28 AM UTC
    Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, & Joe Biden - Putin (Rap Song)Artificial Intelligence A I -Comedy Rap - U'z Out Matched Quit No One will listen to Rap Again Seriously

Edited: Apr 18, 2024 12:30 AM UTC
    Apr 18, 2024 12:20 AM UTC
    Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, & Joe Biden - Putin (Rap Song)1,695,241 views Feb 8, 2024
    This is AI. This is a joke. This isn't meant to be taken seriously. This isn't Joe Biden, Tucker Carlson, or Donald Trump rapping. Nothing in here has been fact checked. This is comedy. This is a parody.
    Apr 18, 2024 12:16 AM UTC
    Donald Trump & Tucker Carlson - Anti Everything (Rap Song) - An AI JOKE - A I 👀😮🫨291,355 views Mar 8, 2024
    This is AI. This is a joke. This isn't meant to be taken seriously. This isn't Tucker Carlson or Donald Trump rapping. Nothing in here has been fact checked. This is comedy. This is a parody
    Apr 18, 2024 12:11 AM UTC
    Donald Trump Vs. Joe Biden Rap Battle!869,576 views Premiered Aug 22, 2023
    Donald Trump Vs. Joe Biden Rap Battle Hosted By Barack Obama!
    Per the Original Poster:
    "I wrote, recorded, and impersonated all 3 of these people. Then I ran my acapella through an AI program. Then I layered the vocals. This isn't just "AI doing the work" haha that's not how it works. Thank you for the support! 5,000 thumbs up and I'll keep these going! "
    Apr 18, 2024 12:08 AM UTC
    Joe Biden - C'mon Man (Parody Rap Song)936,638 views Dec 29, 2023
    Apr 17, 2024 11:48 PM UTC
    12 cheap foods with anti-aging properties that longevity scientists swear by

Quote:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrition/12-cheap-foods-with-anti-aging-properties-that-longevity-scientists-swear-by/ar-AA1h0GWi?cvid=22a20e63d1ba4f389471941bbb28746e&ocid=winp2fptaskbar&ei=9

Apr 16, 2024 9:40 PM UTC
    How naked yoga transformed my life. Interview with Hannah JoWow, LHO has same interesting "bits & pieces" in the Archive😮👀😊
    Apr 16, 2024 9:31 PM UTC
    TOP 100 Songs of 2024 - Billboard Hot 100#03.Señorita - Shawn Mendes is #1 4me Nice Vocals
    Apr 16, 2024 9:28 PM UTC
    AFROBEAT 2023 MIXTAPETruly Exotic 🌴🌴🦩🪻🌹🌼🪷🌻🌺
    Apr 16, 2024 9:21 PM UTC
    Tomorrowland 2024 - Best Songs, Remixes & Mashups349,028 views Mar 21, 2024
    Tomorrowland 2024 - Best Songs, Remixes & Mashups - Warm Up Mix 2024 live mixed by TOBI 🔥
    Apr 16, 2024 9:20 PM UTC
    AFROBEAT 2023 MIXTAPE🎧 Tracklist:
    00:00 Ayra Starr – Rush
    02:14 Burna Boy - On The Low
    03:32 CKay - Love Nwantiti
    05:07 Joeboy - Alcohol
    07:03 Wizkid - Essence
    08:53 Afro B & Slim Jxmmi - Fine Wine & Hennessy
    10:43 Doechii - What It Is (Block Boy)
    12:07 Burna Boy - Last Last (KARYO Hold Yuh Remix)
    14:09 Charly Black & Luis Fonsi - Party Animal
    15:50 50 Cent - In Da Club (PeteDown Remix)
    17:55 Ne-Yo - So Sick (Dan Bravo Remix)
    18:18 Afro B - Joanna
    20:05 Rema - Calm Down
    23:23 Doja Cat - Women
    24:34 Nelly - Dilemma (Dan Bravo & Madsko Remix)
    25:37 Young T & Bugsey - Don't Rush
    26:50 Fireboy DML - Peru
    Apr 16, 2024 9:15 PM UTC
    Electro Pop 2000s - 2010s24,947,117 views Sep 23, 2022
    Apr 16, 2024 9:14 PM UTC
    2010s summer mix ~nostalgia playlist3,453,917 views Feb 2, 2023
    Spotify Playlist with Music for you
    Apr 16, 2024 9:10 PM UTC
    TOP 100 Songs of 2024 - Billboard Hot 100[00:00:00] - 01.Calm Down
    [00:03:55] - 02.This Is What You Came For
    [00:07:51] - 03.Señorita - Shawn Mendes
    [00:11:01] - 04.Bad Habits
    [00:14:01] - 05.Shivers
    [00:17:29] - 06.Flowers Miley Cyrus
    [00:20:59] - 07.Dusk Till Dawn
    [00:24:10] - 08.See You Again
    [00:26:59] - 09.Easy On Me
    [00:30:37] - 10.Old Town Road
    [00:33:06] - 11.Blinding Lights
    [00:35:13] - 12.Talk Khalid
    [00:38:16] - 13.We Don't Talk Anymore
    [00:41:16] - 14.Don't Wanna Know
    [00:44:21] - 15.Stay
    [00:46:41] - 16.Shape Of You
    [00:50:02] - 17.2003
    [00:53:10] - 18.Anti Hero Taylor Swift
    [00:56:31] - 19.Work From Home
    [00:58:58] - 20.Peaches
    Apr 16, 2024 5:06 PM UTC
    Years Ago, NASA Sent A Message To Aliens — Here's What It Says7,351,357
    Views
    Oct 8
    In September 1977, NASA launched Voyager I from Cape Canaveral, Florida. The craft carried a golden record that contained a message to aliens from the people of Earth. Here's what it said.
    Apr 16, 2024 5:00 PM UTC
    This Japanese Star Wars Rip-Off Is Weirdly Thrilling - Message From Space (1978) | Whatever This IsInterested? The Original Movie - Message From Space (1978)

Quote:
    https://archive.org/details/message-from-space-1978

Edited: Apr 16, 2024 11:56 PM UTC
    Apr 16, 2024 4:57 PM UTC
    This Japanese Star Wars Rip-Off Is Weirdly Thrilling - Message From Space (1978) | Whatever This IsThis Japanese Star Wars Rip-Off Is Weirdly Thrilling - Message From Space (1978) | Whatever This Is
    Views
    Dec 17
    "Look, pimpin' ain't easy no matter which galaxy you're from."
    Apr 16, 2024 4:51 PM UTC
    Voyager Just Sent This TERRIFYING New Message Back To Earth!1,895,971
    Views
    Oct 2
    Voyager Just Sent This TERRIFYING New Message Back To Earth!

The Voyager One, NASA's farthest travelled spacecraft, is still traveling across undiscovered regions of the cosmos nearly 50 years after its launch.
    Scientists are baffled by the scary data that this famous space probe machine is sending back to Earth due to what appears to be a malfunction.
    Join us in todays episode.
    As we talk about the odd data that the Voyager has been transmitting back to Earth, during its so far space exploration journey.
    Scientists have been interested in learning more about the realms beyond since the Big Bang.
    Apr 16, 2024 4:40 PM UTC
    Voyager 1 Just Sent Out A TERRIFYING Message From Space!38,382
    Views
    Jan 18
    Voyager missions have allowed humans to see unexplored regions of space and contributed to a deeper understanding of energy and radiation in the universe. They are still functioning, as they have been returning valid scientific data to Earth. A message from humanity to any alien civilization that could come across the Voyager probes is written on a golden record that the probes carry.

Voyager 1 has just sent out a shocking message that has terrified everyone. What is this disturbing message, and what would the repercussions be in the future? Come also as we gain more insight into this shocking revelation.

In many respects, NASA's twin Voyager spacecraft have evolved into time capsules of their age: They contain around 3 million times less memory than contemporary smartphones, transfer data at a rate that is about thirty-eight thousand times slower than a 5G internet connection, and each one has an eight-track tape recorder for data storage.

The Voyagers are still at the forefront of space exploration despite this. They are the only probes to have ever explored interstellar space, the galactic ocean through which our Sun and its planets travel. They are controlled and operated by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Southern California.
    Apr 16, 2024 4:37 PM UTC
    The Tesla Files: U.S. Military's Pursuit of Tesla's Secrets *2 Hour Marathon*707,996
    Views
    Feb 14
    Researcher Marc Seifer finds the smoking gun evidence proving the U.S. military wanted Tesla's secret files. See more in this marathon from The Tesla Files.
    Apr 16, 2024 4:26 PM UTC
    Old Satellite Sends Chilling Message from Space1,089
    Views
    Jan 8
    Unexpected Activation: Old Satellite Transmits Chilling Message to Earth | Space Mystery Unveiled! #OldSatelliteAwakening #CosmicMessage

The universe has a history of around 13.7 billion years, yet it remains a realm of mysteries that astronomers are still striving to uncover. Cosmic anomalies are plentiful, ranging from dark energy to cosmic rays to the unique characteristics of our solar system. Humanity has barely ventured beyond our moon, and only Voyager 1 and 2 probes have ventured beyond our solar system. A significant portion of our understanding of outer space comes from studying falling objects and observations through telescopes. While some events seem to suggest the involvement of other living forms, most are scientific wonders never before seen on our tiny planet. Let's explore some space mysteries that have puzzled even experts.
    Apr 16, 2024 4:11 PM UTC
    Everything NASA Discovered from James Webb's First Year in Space [4K]1,683,583
    Views
    Jul 25
    It's already been one year of JWST operations. In this episode we accumulated all the major science results, all the amazing images and graphs, all the important discoveries and controversies. Enjoy the ULTIMATE GUIDE to the first year of James Webb.
    Apr 16, 2024 4:09 PM UTC
    What would we see at the speed of light?4,944,535
    Views
    Apr 6
    What optical effects appear when we accelerate? Could we reach the speed of light? And what would we see when we try to go faster? All these answers in 15 minutes!

0:00 - Introduction
    1:01 - Take-off
    2:25 - Aberration of light
    4:41 - Doppler effect
    6:50 - Time dilation
    7:48 - Length contraction
    10:28 - Speed of light
    12:24 - Warp drive

This video is narrated by Octave Masson.
    Apr 16, 2024 4:04 PM UTC
    The 9 Experiments That Will Change Your View of Light (And Blow Your Mind)2,578,767
    Views
    Dec 21
    A supercut of all our weird light episodes. A look at the double-slit experiment, the Bell experiment, quantum eraser, the delayed choice experiment, the photoelectric effect, the three-polariser paradox, and more! Prepare for your world to be turned upside down.
    Astrum Podcast:
    Apr 16, 2024 4:02 PM UTC
    Light Can Go Backwards Through Time, And This Experiment Proves It1,532,662
    Views
    Oct 2
    The double slit experiment through time.
    Apr 16, 2024 3:58 PM UTC
    What's Stopping Us From Building a Warp Drive?A faster-than-light (FTL) warp drive would arguably represent the most important invention of all time. In 1994, Miguel Alcubierre gave all of us hope as he found a solution within general relativity that would cause the necessary warping of space. But after nearly 30 years of further study, what does our current understanding of physics say about the feasibility of a warp drive?
    Written & presented by Prof. David Kipping. Thanks to Bobrick Martire for clarifications and to John Michael Godier and team for audio from their interview with Alcubierre
    Apr 16, 2024 3:54 PM UTC
    Two Scientists Are Building a Real Star Trek 'Impulse Engine'Space may be the final frontier, but we can't go far on rocket fuel. Now, two scientists are working on a device that may one day make the "impulse engine" from Star Trek real.
    Apr 16, 2024 3:52 PM UTC
    We've Been Receiving a Radio Signal Every 22-Minutes for 35 Years, And Astronomers Are Baffled1,981,829
    Views
    Sep 18
    The mystery signal GPM J1839-10 detected by the Murchison Widefield Array.
    Apr 16, 2024 3:49 PM UTC
    NASA Warns That An Object In Space Has Started Sending Earth Radio MessagesIn a world filled with mystery and wonder, the universe has once again captivated the attention of humanity. For decades, scientists have been scanning the universe for signs of extraterrestrial life, and finally, it seems like they may have found something truly extraordinary. NASA, the world's leading space agency, has just announced that a massive object in space has started sending radio messages to Earth. The implications of this discovery could change everything we know about our place in the universe.
    Apr 16, 2024 1:51 AM UTC
    Canada vs. United States Game Highlights | 2023 World Baseball ClassicMark these nationally televised 2024 games on your calendar

Quote:
    https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-national-broadcast-schedule-2024

Apr 16, 2024 1:50 AM UTC
    Canada vs. United States Game Highlights | 2023 World Baseball Classic736,680 views Mar 14, 2023
    Team Canada vs. Team United States full game highlights from 3/7/23
    Apr 16, 2024 1:46 AM UTC
    FIXTURES ANNOUNCED! 🚨 | Premier League Fixture Announcement 2023/2024! 📆Ready to mark your calendar for 2024? Dates for holidays, events and games to plan ahead for

Quote:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/2024-calendar-dates-holidays-events-games/

Apr 16, 2024 1:44 AM UTC
    FIXTURES ANNOUNCED! 🚨 | Premier League Fixture Announcement 2023/2024! 📆87,515 views Streamed live on Jun 15, 2023
    Watch coverage on the Premier League fixtures announcement for the 2023/2024 season!
    Apr 16, 2024 1:41 AM UTC
    NASCAR 2024 Schedule Guide! (Cup, Xfinity, Trucks, ARCA)1,131 views Nov 8, 2023
    NASCAR 2024 Schedule Guide! (Cup, Xfinity, Trucks, ARCA)
    This video goes through a slideshow that shows each week of NASCAR season and what series (amongst NASCAR's Top 4 divisions) races on said week. Each slideshow shows the series, the track that series goes to, the track name, the day, and the time for that race.