Posts by: Uomo-Ubriaco

• Uomo-Ubriaco Dating Profile
    Apr 16, 2024 1:39 AM UTC
    Big Ten Releases New Football Scheduling Format: No More Divisions, Protected Match-Ups, & More38,341 views Jun 9, 2023 #collegefootball #ncaafootball
    0:00 - Eliminating Divisions and Discussing Protected Match-Ups
    3:34 - USC & UCLA's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    5:37 - Michigan's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    6:52 - Ohio State's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    8:46 - Wisconsin's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    9:45 - Minnesota's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    10:44 - Big Ten Commissioner Tony Petitti Discusses New Football Scheduling Format
    17:10 - Penn State's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    18:14 - Michigan State's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    19:39 - Iowa's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    20:42 - Nebraska's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    21:45 - Ohio State AD Gene Smith Discusses the New Scheduling Format
    25:38 - Illinois' 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    26:48 - Northwestern's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    28:16 - Maryland's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    29:18 - Rutgers' 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    30:25 - Big Ten COO Kerry Kenny Discusses New Football Scheduling Format
    37:11 - Indiana's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    38:14 - Purdue's 2024 Big Ten Football Opponents
    39:30 - Nicole Auerbach on the Flex Protect Plus Schedule Model
    43:00 - Final 2024& 2025 Schedule Notes and Thoughts
    Apr 16, 2024 1:34 AM UTC
    When & Where Are the Big Ten Teams Playing in 2024? | Dates Unveiled for the 2024 Football Schedule14,184 views Nov 2, 2023 #MarylandTerrapins #NorthwesternWildcats #IllinoisFightingIllini
    00:00:00 - Looking at the Firsts and Final Week
    00:13:02 - Kerry Kenny Discusses the Creation of the 2024 Schedule
    00:25:20 - New Look Big Ten in the College Landscape
    00:31:18 - How Big Ten Football is Impacted by Travel
    00:37:41 - Taking a Look at the Rivalry Games in 2024
    00:42:00 - Final Takeaways from the 2024 Schedule
    Apr 14, 2024 9:28 PM UTC
    My 50 Cal ExplodedOne Lucky Guy🍀 A 50 Ain't No Water Pistol 🔫 Hat Tip to the MDs Hattip smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Apr 14, 2024 9:21 PM UTC
    Punt Gun vs Car 🚘 (The Biggest Shotgun EVER !!!)5,148,438 views Sep 25, 2023
    In today’s video we blast a car with the punt gun! I hope you enjoy the video
    Apr 14, 2024 9:18 PM UTC
    4 BORE Rifle vs Bulletproof Glass (The Biggest Rifle Ever !!!)1,515,425 views Feb 5, 2024
    In today’s video we blast some bulletproof glass with the 4 Bore rifle! I hope you enjoy the video
    Apr 14, 2024 9:16 PM UTC
    My 50 Cal Exploded39,163,793 views Apr 29, 2021
    “Just Put A Thumb In It Shirts” - https://www.kentuckyballistics.com/
    In today’s video I explain my freak accident that occurred on April 9th 2021.
    Apr 14, 2024 9:14 PM UTC
    he 950 JDJ FAT MAC (The World’s Most Powerful Rifle!!!)1,815,018 views Posted Apr 8, 2024
    In today’s video we have some fun with the 950 JDJ Fat Mac, the most powerful rifle in the world! I hope you enjoy the video
    Apr 14, 2024 8:43 PM UTC
    THE 18 BIGGEST FASHION TRENDS of 2024 YOU WILL SEE EVERYWHERE!Top Fashion Trends of 2024, women's wearable fashion trends from the runway. This is a sneak peak preview of all the color trends, material trends, shapes, what fashion styles will go out of style and what will the newest fashion look like. This is the latest fashion straight from Europe's runways: '90s Nostalgia , Black Cherry hues, Business Casual, Sheer Elegance, discover the trends shaping the year.
    In this video I talk about patterns, shapes and the hottest colors coming up next year 2024.
    Excited to see ?
    Apr 14, 2024 8:42 PM UTC
    10 Fashion Trends That Will Be Huge in 202410 Unexpected Fashion Trends That Will Be Huge in 2024
    There are some great fashion trends heading our way this year and there are 10 that I didn’t see coming. While they’re unexpected or perhaps even a tad controversial
    Apr 14, 2024 8:37 PM UTC
    15 *BEST* Fashion Trends to ACTUALLY WEAR in 2024!15 Best Fashion Trends to ACTUALLY WEAR in 2024!
    Apr 14, 2024 8:35 PM UTC
    9 HUGE Wearable Fashion Trends Coming for 2024!! You Won't Believe it!Wow! Some of these I am so excited about!! ONE of them... I am wondering WHY!! Unbelievable!
    Apr 14, 2024 8:30 PM UTC
    Chanel | Spring Summer 2024 | Full ShowChanel | Spring Summer 2024 by Virginie Viard | Full Fashion Show in High Definition. (Widescreen - Exclusive Video/1080p - PFW/Paris Fashion Week)
    Apr 14, 2024 8:27 PM UTC
    Ralph Lauren | Spring Summer 2024 | Full ShowRalph Lauren | Spring Summer 2024 | Full Fashion Show in High Definition. (Widescreen - Exclusive Video/1080p - NYFW/New York Fashion Week)
    Apr 14, 2024 8:25 PM UTC
    Hermès women's spring-summer 2024 collectionRelive the women's spring-summer 2024 show, unveiled on September 30th at the Republican Guard in Paris.
    In the freshness of a meadow, spring is turning to summer. Sensual, contemporary silhouettes slip through tall grasses, accentuate the contours of the body, and are set in motion.
    Apr 14, 2024 8:24 PM UTC
    SIMORRA MBFW Spring 2024 MadridEnter the world of "ANCESTRAL WEAVING," SIMORRA's remarkable collection for SS24. This innovative proposal pays homage to the ancient techniques of braiding, transforming them into contemporary clothing. It celebrates the intricate technical work that emerges from skilled hands—interlacing, embroidery, knotting—all becoming a part of the fabric of fashion.
    With a focus on origin and tradition, this collection honors women, textile techniques, and community. It values the age-old knowledge passed down through generations. You'll witness games of knots and braids adorning blouses, dresses, and skirts, each piece a testament to the craftsmanship of weaving. Delicate cotton strings form intricate details, while crochet pieces seamlessly mold to real bodies, offering freedom of movement.
    The collection ingeniously combines traditional fabrics with technical materials and rope works, creating an enchanting interplay reminiscent of the Andean Kipus and their sophisticated language system.
    Apr 14, 2024 8:22 PM UTC
    Prada | Spring Summer 2024 | Full ShowPrada | Spring Summer 2024 by Miuccia Prada and Raf Simons | Full Fashion Show in High Definition
    Apr 14, 2024 8:21 PM UTC
    Most Wearable 2024 Spring Fashion Trends For The Classic Dresser*Disclaimer* I am not selling nor promoting any items for compensation. The opinions and observations, expressed by me, are purely my own and are not influenced by retailers, brand manufacturers or third party promoters. Any suggestions or recommendations that I make on this channel are purely my own. Links are posted for your convenience and are not associated with any affiliate program.
    For size reference, I am 5'2, 114 pounds. I am usually a small in shirts, 0 in pants and an xs-s in dresses, unless otherwise stated.
    Apr 14, 2024 8:12 PM UTC
    Spring/Summer 2024 Fashion Color Trends✨ Dive into the dazzling world of Spring/Summer 2024 Fashion Color Trends! 🌸 Join me, Maria, on this exciting journey as we explore the spectrum of hues that graced the runways. From fiery reds symbolizing passion to tranquil blues inspiring us to look beyond the obvious, it's a palette full of surprises! 🎨 Swipe through the colors, from the soft powdery lavender of Pastel Lilac to the rich, earthy tones of Mushroom—every shade has a story.
    00:00 intro
    02:21 red
    04:46 orange
    05:49 peach
    06:26 yellow
    09:59 green
    13:15 blue
    16:28 lilac
    16:55 fondant pink
    18:39 brown
    21:30 gray
    24:43 beige
    Apr 14, 2024 8:10 PM UTC
    2024 Fashion Trends for Women Over 50 - What's IN What's OUT!2024 Fashion Trends for Women Over 50 - Today I have a much-requested video on what's in & what's out for spring and summer 2024! You'll learn the top new trends to keep you in style and out of the frumpy category. Serena has found some of the best and most wearable trends for 2024, and what to wear with them.
    Apr 14, 2024 8:09 PM UTC
    10 EASY STYLING TIPS TO DRESS PARISIAN IN 2024 - DRESSING RULES EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW!In this video, we're going to show you how to dress like a Parisian in 2023 and get the Parisian style! These are 10 dressing rules every woman should know and learn!
    Learning how to dress like a Parisian can be tricky, but with a little patience and some easy styling tips, you'll be looking like a true Parisian! In this video, we'll show you what Parisian wear in Paris and the perfect Parisian wardrobe!
    So learn how to dress like a Parisian in 2023 with our easy styling tips.
    0:00 Introduction
    0:23 No logo
    1:47 Quality
    2:33 Mix & Match
    3:48 Sexy vs skanky
    4:40 Masculine & feminine
    5:28 No trends
    7:10 Day and night outfit
    8:03 Never boring
    9:17 Accessorize
    Apr 14, 2024 8:07 PM UTC
    2024 Fashion Trends French Women Can't Live Without7 classic 2024 Fashion Trends that French Women already have in their wardrobes - get a little French in your wardrobe this coming season
    Apr 14, 2024 8:05 PM UTC
    10 Trends Out Of Fashion in 2024 | What To Wear Instead10 out of fashion trends to ditch in 2024 (as relayed to me by my industry expert contacts) and what to wear instead, all of which can be considered classics and will stay in your closet for years to come.
    Apr 14, 2024 8:02 PM UTC
    WOMEN'S MOTO GEAR GUIDE | what to wear when ridingTopic - Ladies Fashion On a Moto, Work, Play, Living Life by Day - Ladies, UR a Delight!👀😎

Edited: Apr 14, 2024 8:54 PM UTC
    Apr 14, 2024 1:58 AM UTC
    Goodbye, Let's Hang Out...

Quote:
    Give me a light, I command you.

You take your lighter from your pocket and light my fat cigar.

As I puff you imagine your c*ck in my mouth. You have no ability to resist a cigar-smoking Domina.

Stip, I command.

You begin dutifully removing your clothes.

I hand you the first of three shots of whiskey. I like my men weak, drunk, and helpless.

I hand you a fat cigar wrapped with dental floss around the head just below the cigar band. It's an 8" x 80 ring F-Bomb. Two strands of the floss hang down on either side. I tell you to put the cigar deep in your mouth and to tie the stands tightly behind your head. This insures the cigar won't fall out of your mouth.

I tell you to sit on the stool in front of me and hand you a length of rope.

Tie your feet together I command.

Then I take some rubbing alcohol and wipe your nose with a cotton swab to remove facial oils and hand you a length of duct tape to completely cover your nose. You dutifully obey making sure you can't breathe through your nose.

Next, I give you another length of rope and ask if you know how to tie a noose. You sheepishly nod and fashion it.

You know what to do, I say.

You obediently put it over your head and snug it up around your neck.

Stand up I command, and you obey. You're a little tipsy from the whiskey.

I take the end of the rope, toss it over a beam, and secure it.

I offer you a pair of handcuffs on the end of my index finger.
    Point of no return i say as i take a big puff from my cigar.

You take the cuffs.

Behind your back, I direct.

Each click resonates with you. You have no escape now.

The handcuff key hangs around my neck. I hold it up before you and kiss it then put it to rest in the crack between my breasts.

I take a long, luxurious pufff of my cigar and exhale into your face.

I whisper into your ear, so close that you can feel my lips touching your ear.

You like cigar-smoking women. You know what I like? I like teasing men, I like humiliating them and torturing them. You're all mine now and you're going to smoke that huge cigar down to the band. No breaks. No drinks. And.... it's going to be difficult because your nose is blocked.

I touch your taped nose with my index finger.

You're going to inhale a LOT of smoke because I'm going to be sure your mouth is continually filled with smoke and you've got to breathe, but now the only way to get air is through your mouth...

Are you ready?

I see the fear in your eyes. You shake your head and I smile.

Mmmmmmm. This is delicious.

I kiss your ear, then run my tongue up your cheek.

I'm so going to enjoy watching this...

I flip the cover of the Zippo lighter and ignite the flame.

Don't puff until I tell you. I want to toast it properly so you get a nice even burn.

When I'm satisfied I tell you, Puff baby. I want your mouth filled with smoke.

You begin puffing. Smoke exits around the ridiculously sized cigar filling your mouth.

Keep puffing, I demand.

Finally you must get air into your lungs and you involuntarily inhale deeply causing you to cough, gag, and choke. Your eyes well up with tears.

My eyes become bright with joy and I clap and break out into laughter.

You struggle against your bonds and feel the noose tightening.

I pour a glass of wine, take another long puff and settle back in my comfy recliner to watch your predicament.

Puff, baby, puff!!! I hold the key up for you to see.

That's the only way to this key!! Keep puffing!

I take a sip of my wine and hold up my glass to salute you.

(NOTE: If you read all the way to the end you're REQUIRED to comment.) Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

TAGS: Cigar, cigars, bdsm, bondage, noose, rope play, torture, self bondage, femdom, fetish, handcuffs, breath play, gag, tied,

^^^^ Hahahahaha! Such a creative writer -Too Bad, it is ALL Wasted Here, Princess or Prince of the Scammer World!
    Apr 13, 2024 8:49 PM UTC
    BIKER GIRLS | COMPILATION | BEST OF MOTORCYCLE GIRLS - Cool Music Too!669,140 views Feb 22, 2021
    WHY DO YOU THINK BIKER GIRLS ARE THE BEST GIRLS?
    Apr 13, 2024 8:29 PM UTC
    The 2024 TOKYO MOTORCYCLE SHOW | The FULL SHOW! ⭐219,298 views Apr 5, 2024 This Month!
    ⭐ It’s time once again for the the annual TOKYO MOTORCYCLE SHOW, the greatest show on Earth! This is the 2024 Tokyo Motorcycle Show and the 51st annual event. In this video, we’ll see all the world’s leading motorcycle brands, some motorcycle parts and accessories, and a bunch of other great things. This is an edited WALK THROUGH of the entire 2024 Tokyo Motorcycle Show - there was no time to get geeky on all the motorcycles but there was plenty of time to get a close-up look at some amazing new 2024 motorbikes! ;0) Let me know in the comments what YOUR favorite motorcycle was at the show! Let's GO!
    Apr 13, 2024 8:25 PM UTC
    15 Awesome Three Wheeled Vehicles1,148,784 views Feb 15, 2022 #top15 #top10
    Never get inside a 3 wheeled vehicle. They are often dangerous, unstable, and prone to roll-over crashes. But yet, people still try to build the next, best 3 wheeled car. Let's take a look at the top 15 most strange 3-wheeled vehicles.
    Apr 13, 2024 8:23 PM UTC
    Three-Wheeled Motorcycles That Are Worth Buying In 2023!404,875 views Jun 25, 2023
    The thrill and feel of riding a three-wheeled Motorcycle is something that can only be experienced, not just explained. While die-hard bikers might argue that two-wheeled motorcycles are the only way to go, trikes can also be just as fun. Plus, let's face it, they make you stand out on the roads like nothing else. In this video, we’ve brought together some of the Best Three-Wheeled Motorcycles money can buy in 2023, so subscribe while you still can, and without further ado, let’s get right into it!
    00:00 - Intro

00:32 Rewaco Trikes
    Despite their rather low profile in 2022, Germany-based Rawaco has recently embarked on an ambitious expansion into the American market introducing five premium models capable of carrying two to three riders on comfortable bucket seats. These three-wheeled motorcycles are constructed around a tubular frame and feature independent rear and springer-style front suspension.

01:51 Can-Am Spyder & Ryker
    The 2023 lineup of Bombardier's Can-Am motorcycles consists of three unique models: the Ryker, the Spyder F3, and the Spyder RT. Known for their distinctive three-wheel design, dual front wheels, handlebar-type steering (except for the Ryker), and rear-wheel drive, these three-wheeled motorcycles are powered by two- or three-cylinder engines that offer either a six-speed semi-automatic transmission or a constant variable transmission with reverse.

03:13 DOFERN D1
    While established manufacturers are still working on offering electric versions of their popular models, Chinese brands like Dofern are taking the opportunity to gain attention. The Dofern D1 features a 5 kW electric motor (equivalent to 6.8 hp) that drives the rear wheel through a belt and despite the seemingly limited power, the manufacturer claims a top speed of 100 km/h. This three-wheeled motorcycle features two 14" front wheels coupled with an automatic balance system for maximum stability and comfort in urban areas.

04:15 Wazuma V8M
    The Wazuma V8M is a trike designed by the renowned French bike maker, Lazareth combining futuristic features, outstanding performance, and a unique character. As you can probably guess this super-charged trike is not just appealing in looks but also in functionality with its highlight being, a 4.7L, 460hp Italian V8 engine that produces 520 Nm of torque. This engine sets it apart from most three-wheeled motorcycles and ensures a powerful ride.

05:18 2023 Yamaha Niken GT
    The Yamaha Niken is a three-wheel motorcycle that has garnered mixed opinions since its introduction. Some people love it, while others criticize it. However, it is undoubtedly one of the coolest-looking three-wheeled motorcycles out there. Initially unveiled to the public in 2017 the Niken featured a unique Leaning Multi Wheel front end, providing increased grip and stability. The updated model now boasts a new CP3 890cc engine, producing 113.3 bhp at 10,000 rpm and 66.9 lb.-ft. at 7,000 rpm.

06:35 Harley Davidson Trikes
    Harley-Davidson has a rich heritage when it comes to three-wheelers, and the company’s 2023 lineup, namely the Freewheeler, Road Glide 3, and Tri Glide Ultra, continue to carry on the legacy. Inspired by the iconic 1932 Servi-, these three-wheeled motorcycles are powered by Harley's Milwaukee-Eight 114ci V-twin engine, which is mated to a six-speed gearbox, and the power is delivered to fat alloy rear wheels fitted with 215/45R-18 tires.

07:47 Roo Bicar 3.0
    Initially started as a project by the Zurich University of Applied Sciences The BICAR is indeed an innovative three-wheeler electric vehicle. Equipped with solar panels on the roof and the front, it is one of the few vehicles in the world that can drive continuously using only solar power. It features a 2,000-watt in-wheel electric motor from GEM Motors in the rear wheel and has a limited top speed of 31 mph.

08:45 Kymco CV3
    Introduced by Taiwanese two-wheeler manufacturer Kymco the CV3 features an aggressive bodywork design and offers practicality with a backrest for both the rider and pillion. Powering the Kymco CV3 is a 550.4cc parallel twin motor that produces an output of 51 horsepower and 51 Newton meters of torque. It is paired with a CVT gearbox and has a claimed top speed of 168 km/h.
    Apr 13, 2024 8:16 PM UTC
    Apr 13, 2024 8:02 PM UTC
    How This One Man Changed An Entire Sport ( Valentino Rossi Documentary)1,565,325 views Oct 4, 2023 #valentinorossi
    #valentinorossi
    This is a repost of the popular Valentino Rossi mini-documentary, Because of this, there are a few spots where my commentary doesn't match the video, and while that sucks I did the best job I could. The original vid got 2.6 million views so share like and sub and let's see if we can get this one up there.
    Apr 13, 2024 8:00 PM UTC
    Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World 2023 (With their Videos)4,590,369 views Apr 1, 2022
    Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World 2023
    ----------------------
    People love riding motorcycles for various reasons. Some say they love it because of the freedom, personal connection to the machine, or acceleration, while others ride for the camaraderie and excitement of adrenaline rush. If speed is what you’re after, any motorcycle in the following list is an excellent choice.
    ----------------------
    Motorcycles List:
    ----------------------------
    10. Yamaha YZF-R1M
    9. Suzuki Hayabusa
    8. Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory
    7. BMW S1000RR
    6. Ducati Panigale V4R
    5. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R
    4. Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
    3. Lightning LS-218
    2. Kawasaki Ninja H2
    1. Kawasaki Ninja H2R
    Apr 13, 2024 7:58 PM UTC
    How to ride a motorcycle in 5 minutes!2,292,416 views Apr 14, 2020 #srkcycles #5minutes #HowToRide
    Want to learn how to ride a motorcycle in only 5 minutes? This is the video for you! Sean talks about the basics of motorcycle riding and how you can get on a bike, work the clutch, and shift through gears!
    Apr 13, 2024 7:56 PM UTC
    Before You BUY a Bike, WATCH THIS!!! Hectic MOTORCYCLE Crashes & Fails[00:00] ➤ INTRO - BEFORE YOU BUY A BIKE, WATCH THIS - HECTIC MOTORCYCLE CRASHES & FAILS 2021
    [00:13] ➤ Chabs - Idiot Rolls Tire in Front of Biker -

• crash 2021
    [00:30] ➤ Ghidorah - Biker Wipes Out Doing Wheelie -

• Biker wipes out doing wheelie
    [00:55] ➤ Killswitch Chris 23 - BMW S1000RR CRASH -

• S1000RR crash !!!
    [01:20] ➤ Leo Rider - Close Call Crash -

• close call + crash
    [01:33] ➤ Brad - CBR1000RR Ran Off the Road -

• Video
    [02:04] ➤ Lunaticc - BMW S1000RR Crash Massive Highside -

• BMW S1000RR CRASH (MASSIVE HIGHSIDE)
    [02:49] ➤ Mish1313 - Aprilia SXV550 -

• Aprilia SXV550 crash
    [03:31] ➤ RenzoilBulldoz3r97 - Biker Rear Ended -

• Mi hanno INVESTITO! Aprilia rs 125 Cr...
    [03:48] ➤ Zetch - Motorcycle Crash -

• Video
    [04:07] ➤ CptSmak - Motorcyclist Crashes in Wet Weather -

• Про внимательность, расстояние до впе...
    [04:39] ➤ JagMoto - Crashed my Brand New 2021 ZX6R -

• Crashed Brand New Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R...
    [05:14] ➤ Eric Carvalho - Motorcyclists Accident at Traffic Lights -

• acidente no farol na frente da xj6
    [05:48] ➤ Desmo97 - Motorcyclist Wrecks After Gearbox Malfunction -

• Video
    [06:19] ➤ Rev Bomb - Motorcyclist Hit From Behind -

• RB Bike Accident Taken Out By A Car F...
    [07:04] ➤ LRTYSTE - Crash Z750 -

• Video
    [07:55] ➤ King Julien Moto -

• Ep. 22: The Crash (English subtitles)
    Apr 13, 2024 6:29 PM UTC
    9 Tips for Dating in Your 40's for Men (Who May be Divorced)Advice for "Getting Back in the Saddle Again" -👀😮😊
    Apr 13, 2024 6:26 PM UTC
    REPLACEMENT = Twitch Safe Music for Streamers and Creators - 🔥🌶️♨️ HOT!Unique Opportunity to Hear Live Music, started on April 12, 2024.
    Apr 13, 2024 4:17 PM UTC
    REPLACEMENT MUSIC = More Cigarettes After Sex Music - Nice 😊 Cool Too! 😎REPLACEMENT MUSIC FOR>>>>>> Welcome to Day 1 of the official Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival livestream. Only on YouTube. With an all-new feature this year, watch up to 4 stages live at the same time in Multiview* from your TV .Tune in both weekends: April 12-14 & April 19-21.
    Discover new artists, watch your favorites, shop exclusive merch, and join the global watch party at home or wherever you YouTube.

Edited: Apr 15, 2024 9:21 PM UTC
    Apr 13, 2024 4:15 PM UTC
    REPLACEMENT MUSIC = Cool 😎 Copyright Free Music - Lofi Wave - Listen in, You'll Like it 👀😊Gobi 🔴 Live from Coachella 2024 Ended April 15, 2024 - Welcome to Day 1 of the official Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival livestream. Only on YouTube. With an all-new feature this year, watch up to 4 stages live at the same time in Multiview* from your TV. Discover new artists, watch your favorites, shop exclusive merch, and join the global watch party at home or wherever you YouTube. Tune in both weekends: April 12-14 & April 19-21.

REPLACEMENT MUSIC = 12 Hours of Copyright Free Music - Free Background Music for YouTube Videos and Content Creators

Edited: Apr 15, 2024 9:33 PM UTC
    Apr 13, 2024 4:13 PM UTC
    REPLACEMENT MUSIC = Top 50 Most Popular Songs by NCS | No Copyright SoundsMojave 🔴 Live from Coachella 2024 -Went to "PRIVATE STATUS" on/about April 15, 2024 - (REPLACED with BELOW)
    Welcome to Day 1 of the official Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival livestream. Only on YouTube. With an all-new feature this year, watch up to 4 stages live at the same time in Multiview* from your TV.
    Discover new artists, watch your favorites, shop exclusive merch, and join the global watch party at home or wherever you YouTube. Tune in both weekends: April 12-14 & April 19-21.

Replaced with Top 50 Most Popular Songs by NCS | No Copyright Sounds

Edited: Apr 15, 2024 9:24 PM UTC
    Apr 13, 2024 4:12 PM UTC
    REPLACEMENT = Synth-wave MIX - L.A. Sunset - Lived There ? You'll Know the Vibe - Yours, CZ NomadSahara 🔴 Live from Coachella 2024 -Welcome to Day 1 of the official Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival livestream. Only on YouTube. With an all-new feature this year, watch up to 4 stages live at the same time in Multiview* from your TV.
    Discover new artists, watch your favorites, shop exclusive merch, and join the global watch party at home or wherever you YouTube. Tune in both weekends: April 12-14 & April 19-21.

Edited: Apr 15, 2024 9:47 PM UTC
    Apr 13, 2024 4:10 PM UTC
    REPLACEMENT = Chill R&B Vibes (HER, SZA Summer walker + more) Was --Outdoor Theatre 🔴 Live from Coachella 2024 - Welcome to Day 1 of the official Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival livestream. Only on YouTube. With an all-new feature this year, watch up to 4 stages live at the same time in Multiview* from your TV. Discover new artists, watch your favorites, shop exclusive merch, and join the global watch party at home or wherever you YouTube. Tune in both weekends: April 12-14 & April 19-21. Off Line as of April 15, 2024

REPLACEMENT = Chill R&B Vibes (HER, SZA Summer walker + more)

Edited: Apr 15, 2024 10:01 PM UTC
    Apr 13, 2024 4:08 PM UTC
    REPLACEMENT = Twitch Safe Music for Streamers and Creators - 🔥🌶️♨️ HOT!Coachella Stage 🔴 Live from Coachella 2024 Per the Original YT Poster: "Welcome to Day 1 of the official Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival livestream. Only on YouTube. With an all-new feature this year, watch up to 4 stages live at the same time in Multiview* from your TV.
    Discover new artists, watch your favorites, shop exclusive merch, and join the global watch party at home or wherever you YouTube.
    Tune in both weekends: April 12-14 & April 19-21."

Edited: Apr 15, 2024 10:19 PM UTC
    Apr 13, 2024 4:00 PM UTC
    The Names of All The Music Genres -Survey - Brief Bits - Hear the Sound1,114,306
    Views since Original YT Posting
    May 10
    Apr 13, 2024 2:59 PM UTC
    How to Date When You're Over 50 (Dating Tips & Where to Meet Women)Like what you saw & heard - more

Edited: Apr 13, 2024 9:54 PM UTC
    Apr 13, 2024 2:53 PM UTC
    How to Date When You're Over 50 (Dating Tips & Where to Meet Women)Per the Original YT Poster: "How to Date When You're Over 50 (Dating Tips & Where to Meet Women)... In this dating advice video, I will give you some dating tips on how to date when you’re over 50. I want you to improve your chances in finding, attracting & keeping a good woman no matter what age you are. Take heed to this dating tips for men so that you can know how to date online after 50 and be able to leave them wanting more.
    Dating when you’re over 50 can be challenging because most men who are over 50 and are now back in the dating world have been off the market for a long time. If you are looking to get engaged at any age, there are a number of things you will have to consider, which I will share in this dating advice."
    Apr 13, 2024 2:45 PM UTC
    9 Tips for Dating in Your 40's for Men (Who May be Divorced)Per the Original YT Poster: "Looking for the woman of your dreams? I've helped thousands of men find a long term relationship.
    Watch my free masterclass for how:"

Quote:
    https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbGsyV2xWOE5xdlp6QkJJU3dVMkxISWZ5TWdYd3xBQ3Jtc0tsNXItRV9IRVVkU3ZUNElOWDh2T2dYWUJJdHhkMjI5UkdkTnRlUkFhQTQ2VTZBY2JuY201c1Y2THRtdzAtZVhzWWpYWkhWV0llYXhTQlhzZ2tDSWpsRER0UFRZVlRXM0lyb0VnM29PSmRzaVJ1WTVKaw&q=https%3A%2F%2Femlovz.mykajabi.com%2Fmasterclass&v=VpZFkcv8oIc

Apr 13, 2024 2:41 PM UTC
    Why Dating In Your 30s Is SOO Hard - 4 REAL Reasons Why You're Still SinglePer the Original YT Poster: "Do you find dating in your 30s difficult? Extremely challenging? Very tiring and exhausting? Want to give up all the time? I hear you, I've been there and it is not a walk in the park. I wanted to give you my real insight into why dating in your 30s is hard and what you can do about it WITHOUT giving up on love!"