Fresno California guy for ladies (1)

Post Comment
  • LUV2METU Dating Profile
    LUV2METU OP 6 Posts Fresno, California, USA
    Nov 7, 2023 10:14 PM UTC
    38 yrs old Italian man seeking a sexy woman from Fresno CA or near me who I can spoil and have sex with on a regular basis so if you can help me out and want to be my sexy girlfriend on the side of my sexless marriage I would love to have a lot of fun and I would love to have sex with you all the time and I would love to spoil you. I truly would love to have a lot of fun having sex with you every single day and night and truly I want to find a sexy teen girl or mature woman so age 18 to 55 hit me back I'm 6'3" we'll endowed have a thick long p*nis and I would love to have a lot of fun with you and make you moan loud and call me daddy while you squirt all over my p*nis baby girl so if you seek fun with a great guy and you want to text me back and exchange pictures with me I would love to meet you soon and suck on your sexy titties and truly pound your sexy body every day and night and make you my sexy girlfriend on the side and truly f*ck you non stop every day and if you are married and you seek someone to give you attention tell you how beautiful you are and how bad they want to f*ck you then hit me up cause daddy wants to be pounding your body every day and night and cumming in your sexy body on a regular basis.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
0 Comments
Created: Nov 7, 2023 10:14 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Nov 7, 2023 10:14 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search