The Best Of The Best (5)

Post Comment
  • DiggableHippy Dating Profile
    DiggableHippy OP 4 Posts Reidsville, North Carolina, USA
    Jan 10, 2024 2:44 AM UTC
    We all have more than one. Understood! But pick that one you'd like to make yourself famous for the readers! That one concert, that one chance of meeting, that one time to tell such a true tale?! lol
    Jan 10, 2024 4:58 PM UTC
    Here's one of mine.. At Woodstock '94, around the North Stage, I was strolling about minding my own affairs and there was this lady! Her hair went just about to her ankles! Not seeing a woman like that too often, I felt compelled to complement her, so I did! I was about to walk away, and she grabbed my arm telling me to wait as she tugged on her boyfriend/husband who stood in front of us. This dude turned around and I think I jumped back a few feet, wearing a smile on my face and quietly saying, "No, no way?!" The lady told him to fire one up, and oh yeah, I matched them! We talked, partied, watched the concert until I decided to vanish back into the mist! Sad, he passed away around a year later in '95, but he was the most laid-back, mellow dude's I've ever met! Today I try to be a lot like him! I'm quite a lucky man to say that I partook with Jerry Garcia from The Grateful Dead!!! lol
  • Tallseas Dating Profile
    Tallseas 4 Posts Pelion, South Carolina, USA
    Jan 11, 2024 11:34 PM UTC
    Mine own experience may not be as inspiring, but has great significance to me. I had the honor, and pleasure, to help one of the original red tails. A Tuskegee airman, 94 years old at the time, change his tire. Being a veteran, fortunate enough to have not seen armed conflict, it was truly amazing to meet such a humble gentle man.
    Jan 12, 2024 1:39 PM UTC
    Ooh Rah to that! Quite familiar with military, especially Army, myself. Met a few heroes that served in Pearl Harbor on the island of Oahu, HI, so Hell yeah, we're talking about the best of the best here!
  • Shortstix Dating Profile
    Shortstix 6 Posts Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mar 25, 2024 1:13 AM UTC

Quote:
    We all have more than one. Understood! But pick that one you'd like to make yourself famous for the readers! That one concert, that one chance of meeting, that one time to tell such a true tale?! lol

Coldplay concert. Definitely on my bucket list. They are amazing.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
4 Comments
Created: Jan 10, 2024 2:44 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 25, 2024 1:13 AM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 25, 2024 3:52 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search