Shortstix Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mar 29, 2024 2:39 AM UTC
    Your thoughts on let's hangoutUndecided
    Primal
    Not Eharmony no doubt
  • Shortstix Dating Profile
    Shortstix OP Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mar 29, 2024 2:36 AM UTC
    Concreteguy69Has anyone talked with this beautiful man?
    Mar 27, 2024 2:59 AM UTC
    what do you find attractive in women

Quote:
    First big part which counts for half of a woman being sexy and attractive is her fun easy going attitude , that dont take life so serious , and that shes able to take a joke , be a joke , and deal a joke back ....... and the other half of a wowan being sexy is that she can be sexy whether shes in high heels or flats ....and whether she's in a sunday dress or in a thight pair of jeans or snug shorts or in a tight form fitting dress .....because of the way she carrys herself....that is what i know makes a female a woman...with the title of being a lady ...but at the same time carrying the unspoken title of sexy .....which not to many women can pull it off ....that is what makes a woman a
    lady and which makes her very attractive at the same time..

Well said. I fit this bill.
    Mar 25, 2024 1:13 AM UTC
    The Best Of The Best

Quote:
    We all have more than one. Understood! But pick that one you'd like to make yourself famous for the readers! That one concert, that one chance of meeting, that one time to tell such a true tale?! lol

Coldplay concert. Definitely on my bucket list. They are amazing.
    Mar 25, 2024 12:49 AM UTC
    what do girls find so attractive in guys?I am all about genuine honesty. Narcissistic emotional abusers mean nothing to me at all.

I can honestly say I find being attracted to my man exuberantly important for being a good listener, calm in conversation about real troubles, and ultimately my protector. It helps that ge has the same fire attraction for me and not a wandering eye.

Mar 25, 2024 12:38 AM UTC