Contact restrictions (4)

Post Comment
  • Tallseas Dating Profile
    Tallseas OP 4 Posts Pelion, South Carolina, USA
    Jan 13, 2024 2:30 PM UTC
    It is mind bending to see profiles that look great, but you look at the contact criteria and it says" user must live within 20 miles". Are you kidding me? It is 18 miles to my nearest Walmart. 44 to my nearest hospital. In these United States, where cities and towns are scattered so far apart, how can you expect to meet anyone new within 20 miles. I commuted 55 miles one way to work for 20 years. I'm just stunned by the number of people that put 30 miles or less on the contact criteria. If the man of your dreams lived that close, chances are you already have seen him a dozen times at the gas station. It is a big country with big states. You might want to venture out past your back yard if you are truly looking.
  • Burbank_CA Dating Profile
    Burbank_CA 9 Posts Burbank, California, USA
    Mar 8, 2024 12:46 PM UTC
    A workaround for that is to change your zip code to the same zip as the woman you want to contact and then send your message. Afterwards, change it back.

If she replies back, you can continue messaging her without having to go back and forth with the zip code again.
  • Aracelis1997 Dating Profile
    Aracelis1997 3 Posts Berlin, Maryland, USA
    Mar 14, 2024 3:21 AM UTC

Quote:
    It is mind bending to see profiles that look great, but you look at the contact criteria and it says" user must live within 20 miles". Are you kidding me? It is 18 miles to my nearest Walmart. 44 to my nearest hospital. In these United States, where cities and towns are scattered so far apart, how can you expect to meet anyone new within 20 miles. I commuted 55 miles one way to work for 20 years. I'm just stunned by the number of people that put 30 miles or less on the contact criteria. If the man of your dreams lived that close, chances are you already have seen him a dozen times at the gas station. It is a big country with big states. You might want to venture out past your back yard if you are truly looking.

I fell the same way, it makes me laugh.
  • Aracelis1997 Dating Profile
    Aracelis1997 3 Posts Berlin, Maryland, USA
    Mar 14, 2024 3:23 AM UTC

Quote:

I feel the same way, it make me laugh

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
3 Comments
Created: Jan 13, 2024 2:30 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 14, 2024 3:23 AM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 14, 2024 3:18 AM UTC
Dislikes: 2 (2 Women, 0 Men)
Last Disliked: Feb 26, 2024 10:30 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search