Sexy Female Who Is Interested In Sex Love & More (1)

Post Comment
  • LTRWanted36 Dating Profile
    Dec 7, 2021 4:18 AM UTC
    If you are a sexy girl who is between the ages of 18 - 50 and you are the type of woman who is interested in being with a great guy who is 36 years old Italian guy disabled veteran who served 13 years and deployed 8 times overseas as a Army Ranger. With green eyes several tattoos is 6'2" tall a nympho type of person who is seeking a female who enjoys sex. Who is interested in having a lot of fun sexual activities with one another someone who is ok if I want to spoil her from time to time and Furthermore if you are interested in having fun daily kissing cuddling traveling meeting new people being with me and Furthermore being a true friend who has my back and can be there for me you see I have no family my brother and my mom don't talk to me anymore ever since I was injured in the military service. I'm starting to go blind in my right eye right now so if I could have someone who is going to be with me long term that would be greatly appreciated. And Furthermore having a very beautiful girl in my life right now before I loose my eye sight truly would be great to be able to see a sexy angel before I go blind in my life. And Furthermore I'm tired of being with a bunch of people who don't get me or simply use me. I'm into traveling meeting new people collecting comic books and vintage video games and sports cards love watching beautiful woman on YouTube TWERK. Also I am sarcastic at times I write spoken word and I have a hidden talent I'm able to do cartoon voiceovers and can even do Bane from Batman and I can do Heath Ledger's Joker as well and I have done IT from the clown from the Stephen King book and movie and we'll I would love to roleplay with a sexy woman and Furthermore I didn't really get a chance to be a kid cause my first dad died when I was just ten years old and my mom sent me away to a boarding school in Mexico called casa by the Sea. And we'll its as if she truly didn't want to have a kid she only ever had me to trap my dad cause she and him were losing a son a older brother to me. He died March 15th 1985 and I would be born shortly after in March 25th of 1985 he was already 3 years old and we'll everything that my mom has done to me makes me feel like I'm right cause like I said she doesn't truly show love to me but cause my brother has kids and I can't have kids she will be around him and his kids but not me. Plus she did take my first dads will and trust out of my name by manipulating the courts. And she is a registered nurse which is pretty scary when you think about it cause she doesn't call me to tell me merry Christmas or happy birthday. But she invites my brother and his kids to visit her during the holidays and Furthermore he wasn't there for her like I was when my second dad died she needed help around the house and we'll me and my friend went there to help her mow the lawn and clean it up for her. Also when my step dad Tommy died she went so bold as to lie to me about were he was being buried. She told me he was being buried in Arlington national cemetery when he was being buried in Scoolfield Barracks Hawaii. So you see the sick physco for who she truly is by nature of the beast and Furthermore you see when I say that I haven't ever had someone love me and truly appreciate me. So if you are interested in being my sexy beautiful baby girl and you will have my back and can be there for me then I truly got you more than you can ever truly understand exactly how I would feel to have a loving relationship with a beautiful person so if you are interested in having a long term relationship with a great guy hit me up with a few sexy pics your name and what you are interested in having with me baby girl. Take care stay safe and Furthermore be real and Furthermore be the one that I deserve in my life.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
0 Comments
Created: Dec 7, 2021 4:18 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Dec 7, 2021 4:18 AM UTC
Last Liked: Dec 7, 2021 8:22 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search